Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol word. I aint wanna be the one to say it but...

giphy.gif

I hate that niggaz holding grudges for shit that I did to folk that don’t even hold a grudge against me anymore..like nigga who is you to hold a grudge against me for some shit I did to a muthfucka u know that I known long before they known you..

To the point that this mufuckin tryna their best to make us friends..how a nigga gone hold a grudge against you for some shit u did to another’s muthfucka when u was 18 when all of y’all in ya thirties..like nigga stop being a faggot..now u ...man listen

The nigga aint usher, but when he drops his rnb tracks it aint hurtin my ears like that chance shit was.

Niggas can keep frontin, but drakes rnb tracks be dope.

Chance's voice isnt horrible,imo. He's definitely not the worst rapper/singer. That title is reserved for mr. ladidadida himself, Future.

Drake can sing, so I'll give you that, Goldie. But ya'll know my point was that most rappers try to but cant sing worth a damn.

The nigga aint usher, but when he drops his rnb tracks it aint hurtin my ears like that chance shit was.

Niggas can keep frontin, but drakes rnb tracks be dope.
Nigga......

Drake is the epitome of a studio singer. His shit so....man listen.....these niggas cant sing. And Canada getting disrespectful with it

Chance's voice isnt horrible,imo. He's definitely not the worst rapper/singer. That title is reserved for mr. ladidadida himself, Future.

Drake can sing, so I'll give you that, Goldie. But ya'll know my point was that most rappers try to but cant sing worth a damn.

Show me a better singing track from Chance... I'll wait

or this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back