Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody but Chi is expecting RAPPERS to sing like Luther lol he sings good enough to make a good record, I aint going to the nigga's concerts so idgaf how he sounds in person
Look bruh, either you can sing or nah.

If it's nah, dont try. All thia studio meddling they doing is horseshit

Look bruh, either you can sing or nah.

If it's nah, dont try. All thia studio meddling they doing is horseshit

I just care about the music fam. Same with rapping. A nigga can be the most lyrical of the lyrical niggas, but if the music is trash, idgaf how lyrical u are. So if a nigga can't sing the best but makes dope music, i'ma listen to the dope music lol

My nigga dropped turn on the lights to showcase Future singing smh

Minus well dropped Rihanna Loveeee

I just care about the music fam. Same with rapping. A nigga can be the most lyrical of the lyrical niggas, but if the music is trash, idgaf how lyrical u are. So if a nigga can't sing the best but makes dope music, i'ma listen to the dope music lol
So you don't think 90% of Drake songs wouldn't be better if he was just spitting?

95% of Future shit wouldn't be better if he was just spitting?

Love is another fire track lol but niggas gonna front like it's not
Rihanna killed it but she supposed to

Future??? Nigga damn near lost his vocal cords on that shit

Let me guess, you was a huge Wyclef fan too huh

So you don't think 90% of Drake songs wouldn't be better if he was just spitting?

95% of Future shit wouldn't be better if he was just spitting?

Drake spittin this would be hilarious and uncalled for b lol Again, the music comes first for me. Is he the best singer in the world? Fuck no, but the music's good

Drake spittin this would be hilarious and uncalled for b lol Again, the music comes first for me. Is he the best singer in the world? Fuck no, but the music's good

Man give this shit to Miguel and keep it moving

That track is trash!

Rihanna killed it but she supposed to

Future??? Nigga damn near lost his vocal cords on that shit

Let me guess, you was a huge Wyclef fan too huh

Future wrote the entire song btw, that's why it's funny niggas front on homie when he wrote some of the best RNB songs in the game.

And yea, Clef was dope too, df u mean lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back