Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
niggas talking about drake and future extensively

oZ698.gif

My fault lol yall can go back to talkin about which caped crusader would beat the other in a make believe world

Future wrote the entire song btw, that's why it's funny niggas front on homie when he wrote some of the best RNB songs in the game.

And yea, Clef was dope too, df u mean lol
Don't move the goal post, I aint say shit about Future pen. Or Drakes.

We talking about they vocals. NeYo pen crazy but his vocals are trash af.

Singing Wyclef was dope? You bout to get banned from ya own site b

Don't move the goal post, I aint say shit about Future pen. Or Drakes.

We talking about they vocals. NeYo pen crazy but his vocals are trash af.

Singing Wyclef was dope? You bout to get banned from ya own site b

Man i'm off their singing abilities lol they're rappers! None of them niggas can sing. T-Pain aint a rapper imo, so he don't even count.

The only mfs who can really sing is cee-lo, 3k and phonte

Ima say it.

I hate Chance's voice and music, besides that Problem song. Like nails on a chalkboard.
He seems like a very nice person tho. Outstanding humanitarian.

CS

The only songs i like from the nigga is the Problem track w/ wayne and this track w/ wayne

I'm still lol at the fact that niggas actually making the case that Future got vocals.

Is this is where we at in today's hip hop?? Man somebody take me back to the 90s where we let actual r&b singers sing on a rappers track. Lol

Who said future was a good singer?

This chick I know, can’t even come around cause her man mad at me for some shit I did when I was 18..nigga I was stoned outta my fuckin mind, fuck is u mad about when she been forgave me..to the point she gotta feel awkward when we in the same space

Yes I been drinking before u ask

But yo...I wear a yankee hat and she go..so and so like the Yankees..I go oh word, this faggot nigga gone turn his head on some Safarree gay shit

I’m like yo, sup wit him..she like he good, then I think about it and this nigga was her BF back then when I was on some fuck shit..ya mean, she probably cried and shit back then..but my nigga that’s like 10 plus years ago..I was fucking high on pills before it was fashionable,.fuck is u mad at?

What you did bruh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back