Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the 80s had just the same amount of dope shits if not more hip hop wise alone we can say year 1988 >>>>>>> the entire 2000s

Nigga what? lol

I'll take kanye's 2000s albums over pretty much any rapper from the 80s (rakim is close tho), but if we're keepin it 100, kanye's albums are in rotations more than rakim's. Then jay had what? dynasty.blueprint, black album,american gangster, ti had about 3 classics, nas, man lmaooo ur buggin

1. You not obligated to bring the momma food either. But this is a stupid situation to get caught up in, just ask. It's a simple question. "Am I getting enough for everybody, or just us?". People classically over think shit. If your dating experience is a constant battle of wits and positioning. You're doing it wrong.

2. The 80's had an iconic vibe. The hair, the movies, the fashion, the music.... But I have to agree..... Everything got significantly better in the 90's.

House party is the perfect representation of how stepping into the 90's was a major upgrade.

then it becomes a generational argument, and let’s say the 2000 had bout 15 dope influential hip hop albums year 88 alone damn near had just as many and TI w three classics nigga what? Lmao

1. You not obligated to bring the momma food either. But this is a stupid situation to get caught up in, just ask. It's a simple question. "Am I getting enough for everybody, or just us?". People classically over think shit. If your dating experience is a constant battle of wits and positioning. You're doing it wrong.

2. The 80's had an iconic vibe. The hair, the movies, the fashion, the music.... But I have to agree..... Everything got significantly better in the 90's.

House party is the perfect representation of how stepping into the 90's was a major upgrade.
What? Lol House Party was released in March 1990 if I remember correctly it was shot mainly in 89 might as well be a 80s joint

I like 80's music. But i was born '82. I didn't officially FALL IN LOVE with music till the 90's. Ready to die was the first album I hand wrote the lyrics to every page in my note book and rapped each song in my head all day at school, till I got home and played it for real.

I ain't doing that with run dmc

The 90's win fam....

What? Lol House Party was released in March 1990 if I remember correctly it was shot mainly in 89 might as well be a 80s joint
That's why I said it's a picture perfect representation of the passing of the eras...

This movie officially set trends that were iconic 90's trends from the very start....

The 80's were cool, but right as the 90's . Began... We were on some whole other shit.... Everything was clicking

That's why I said it's a picture perfect representation of the passing of the eras...

This movie officially set trends that were iconic 90's trends from the very start....

The 80's were cool, but right as the 90's . Began... We were on some whole other shit.... Everything was clicking
It came out in the 3rd month of 1990 everything in that movie is some 80s shit....the 90 s really start to take shape in 92 peaks in 94 then

I like 80's music. But i was born '82. I didn't officially FALL IN LOVE with music till the 90's. Ready to die was the first album I hand wrote the lyrics to every page in my note book and rapped each song in my head all day at school, till I got home and played it for real.

I ain't doing that with run dmc

The 90's win fam....
Nigga you wrote the album lmaoo.. I remember had some girl give me the lyrics to DRS .. and routinely use to use the recorder to stop start write the lyrics down to songs.. surival of the fittest and Madism were joints i remember writing down off the top of my head

I am probably really late on this but I recently downloaded "The Life of Paul" remixed by Dorian Ye. It is basically a ten times better version of Kanye West's "The Life of Pablo" which felt rushed and incomplete when he released it.

Calling Dorian Ye's version a mixtape isn't real even fair... dude basically remade the album. Shit is dope... no skippables...
he made the version of Father Stretch My Hands sound like the classic song it should have been...
yo fam

you not lying!!

i just d/l

this shit is FLAMES!!!

My sons a nerd and I love it. He can throw s mean punch but that’s about it. He might get knocked out after that one punch.

Me though, just call me Ali b
That's a blessing and so is mine. He's either gonna be an engineer or an artist.

Didn't know you were a fan of Arabic folk tales. Anything else by Antoine Galland you're fond of?

It came out in the 3rd month of 1990 everything in that movie is some 80s shit....the 90 s really start to take shape in 92 peaks in 94 then
Bruh.....

You trying hard not to get it.

They still the same people. But their creative peaks flourished most in the 90's.

The nigga had a bar in the movie literally saying stepping outta the 80's right into the 90's...

Niggaz designed everything about the movie to be as fresh as possible to purposefully start new 90's trends.

Kids ridiculous fade was a trend that was associated with the 80's while plays slanted fade is what became hot in the 90's

As play was characterized as the more flashy, cooler, trendier of the dou......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back