Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready to die was the first album I hand wrote the lyrics to every page in my note book and rapped each song in my head all day at school, till I got home and played it for real.

Nigga you wrote the album lmaoo.. I remember had some girl give me the lyrics to DRS .. and routinely use to use the recorder to stop start write the lyrics down to songs.. surival of the fittest and Madism were joints i remember writing down off the top of my head

Yoooo i used to do all this shit too

Used to try to write bone thug lyrics n had to fill in diff lines like a puzzle tryna understand that shit goat times

Bruh.....

You trying hard not to get it.

They still the same people. But their creative peaks flourished most in the 90's.

The nigga had a bar in the movie literally saying stepping outta the 80's right into the 90's...

Niggaz designed everything about the movie to be as fresh as possible to purposefully start new 90's trends.

Kids ridiculous fade was a trend that was associated with the 80's while plays slanted fade is what became hot in the 90's

As play was characterized as the more flashy, cooler, trendier of the dou......
But niggas did all that in the 80s House Party 2!represents what niggas think when they think of the early 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back