Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired as shit. Helped my coworker move. She told me that she had 5 other ppl to help. I figured cool, that many ppl, we'd get done in 3hrs.
I show up and it's only 2ppl, and one is her old ass uncle. I'm pissed. I was afraid he was going to have a stroke. Took a love seat, table, and about 11 trips of boxes downstairs. Her brother kept taking blunt breaks. Loaded that damn uhaul, hauled that sumbitch up 75 unloaded it with the quickness.

So then the uncle's tires blow out. I knew the hoe ass brother didn't know what to do. Changed his tire, got the hell on.

I go back to my truck and I have 32 missed calls, 14 messages. 60% from 1 person. She answering her own questions with every text, just dumb shit.

Got a Stella, and gonna chill with my Clydesdale tonight.

I'm tired as shit. Helped my coworker move. She told me that she had 5 other ppl to help. I figured cool, that many ppl, we'd get done in 3hrs.
I show up and it's only 2ppl, and one is her old ass uncle. I'm pissed. I was afraid he was going to have a stroke. Took a love seat, table, and about 11 trips of boxes downstairs. Her brother kept taking blunt breaks. Loaded that damn uhaul, hauled that sumbitch up 75 unloaded it with the quickness.

So then the uncle's tires blow out. I knew the hoe ass brother didn't know what to do. Changed his tire, got the hell on.

I go back to my truck and I have 32 missed calls, 14 messages. 60% from 1 person. She answering her own questions with every text, just dumb shit.

Yeah....you need a drink.

I never help people move. Terrible friend i know.

Moving is the worst shit in the world i swear lmao

Last time i helped i dragged my ass thinking "well he said 4 other ppl were comin to help" theyll be alright

Show up late n the only 2 guys that came thru earlier already left so it was just me n my guy n it was for his preg gf n her mom smhhhhh

Didnt even wanna stay for free food and drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back