Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t condone violence when it comes to him.

However, I’m bout that violence.
I completely understand your stance. I only ask bc my son came in today with a toy pirate's dagger and challenged me (he's seen Black Panther twice and now does this frequently). He cannot fight worth a shit. If he wasn't so artistically gifted I'd be embarrassed.

But tell me more about your violent tendencies. I love a woman who can tussle. How well do you tussle ma'am?

Been listenin to some 80s music today and if we're keepin it a buck, outside of the MJ albums, the 80s might be the overall worst decade in music from 1970-2010

You are right... I think 70s might have been GOAT... followed closely by 90s

I completely understand your stance. I only ask bc my son came in today with a toy pirate's dagger and challenged me (he's seen Black Panther twice and now does this frequently). He cannot fight worth a shit. If he wasn't so artistically gifted I'd be embarrassed.

But tell me more about your violent tendencies. I love a woman who can tussle. How well do you tussle ma'am?
My sons a nerd and I love it. He can throw s mean punch but that’s about it. He might get knocked out after that one punch.

Me though, just call me Ali b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back