Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Been listenin to some 80s music today and if we're keepin it a buck, outside of the MJ albums, the 80s might be the overall worst decade in music from 1970-2010

I’d say it’s the worst by default. Only cuz MTV help lead to over saturation of every damn genre.

But wouldn't that mean the decades that followed should be worse?

No I wouldn’t say that. The 80’s was it’s own fucked up monster. There was still dumb shit coming out in the years that followed but once MTV came on the scene it was over. All kinds of acts were rushing to make videos & take advantage of the new medium.

I know niggas like that and i curse them niggas out everytime. You know what you signed up for you better treat them kids nice. Regardless of age they'll have their guard up but once they see you genuine with your actions, its smooth sailing. I know this from experience. Make sure you beat up the bd one good time so he'll understand you not going anywhere.

He isn’t obligated to do shit. However, he is dead ass wrong for not including the child and I will mollywop his ass for pulling that stunt. My little savagekid (that’s what he calls himself) will not be mistreated.

He isn’t obligated to do shit. However, he is dead ass wrong for not including the child and I will mollywop his ass for pulling that stunt. My little savagekid (that’s what he calls himself) will not be mistreated.

My type of youngin. How good is he with a knife?

Been listenin to some 80s music today and if we're keepin it a buck, outside of the MJ albums, the 80s might be the overall worst decade in music from 1970-2010
Ol look @Goldie is right about something
i dont know why you included the 2000-2010

1950-2000

and i agree i think the 80's black music losts its essence.. somewhat..and became vanilla Hiphop in some ways tried to fill that void that RNB abandoned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back