Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today has been a good day. I got some rims put on my car earlier, so I'm riding to the park where my peoples are barbecuing at. I'm riding through the park, bumping Computer Love, scoping the scene & seen this bad chick about to get in her car. So I pulled up behind her, so she wouldn't get out then I got out the car to get that number. Conversation was like

Her: "You're in my way, what the hell you doing?"

Me: "Calm down baby that just my quick reflexes"

Her: "Oh so you like being in my way?"

Me: "What you think? Here they call me Sanford"

Her: "I'm Llena"

So my peoples saw me shooting my game from afar & started calling my name.

So I got the number & everything & told her that I'm going to call her & take care of that body

Today has been a good day. I got some rims put on my car earlier, so I'm riding to the park where my peoples are barbecuing at. I'm riding through the park, bumping Computer Love, scoping the scene & seen this bad chick about to get in her car. So I pulled up behind her, so she wouldn't get out then I got out the car to get that number. Conversation was like

So I got the number & everything & told her that I'm going to call her & take care of that body
Aight, Sanford... you going to get that phone call
248EB02F-EC8E-4931-BB9B-F4AA03297008.jpeg

Make sure you put the Jimmy On extra tight when you smash. And watch out for her family. It's something about their vibe that I'm not feeling.

Props everybody for giving me the heads up. I'll keep everybody updated on the next events

I can see it now... you deny the baby so she get her cousin to come holla at you and y’all get into it
6C86A7D3-99C6-45BF-A2FD-28922C1EE6F7.gif

He gets mad and hook up with the homies cause retaliation is a must
62EC775C-7A15-4796-BE7B-D3AF3288CD62.gif

And soon as you tryin to do right and get out the hood this shit happens
0A4EAC45-D3C9-4748-A8A7-95017ACA7691.gif

It ain’t worth it my nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back