Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had bad chicks that blow cum bubbles like bubble gum
Plus they ass lit, summer house be sipping rum
Laying lazy in the recliner, couple days in my ash tray smoke signals from the haze
I stick my finger through it, the ring of smoke broke.. it symbolize weak guys
Popped the strong link off, the infrastructure caved in.. amazing
I aint have to read the art of war to slay men

I was just told I was neighborhood royalty.

I tried to laugh and shrug it off, but he was like naw... Listen....

He knows, most folk my age know and the older heads know I was never really deep into the street shit, but I was always around cuz everybody fucked with me....

And I was always one of the louder and funniest Niggaz around the way so everybody knew me...

Now think of the kids....

10 years ago most of the boys on the corners and on the block now were like 5-10 years old.... And they all clearly remember me being out there, even if they have no idea what I was doing... They knew I was out there with all the niggaz they consider their og's.....

And out of everybody, I'm the only one married, all their kids by the same woman, go to work everyday, don't get caught up in nothing dumb, don't play the block at all, but still get universal respect.

He was like he heard mad young Niggaz say they wanna be like me one day. And one time a old head was using me as an example of what these nigga need to strive for....

Shit kinda fucked my head up when I let it sink in. I be thinking I'm doing bad... But the little nigga on the corner watching me wishing he could have what I have one day...

I'm drunk yall so sorry if I rambles

He knows, most folk my age know and the older heads know I was never really deep into the street shit, but I was always around cuz everybody fucked with me....

And I was always one of the louder and funniest Niggaz around the way so everybody knew me...

10 years ago most of the boys on the corners and on the block now were like 5-10 years old.... And they all clearly remember me being out there, even if they have no idea what I was doing... They knew I was out there with all the niggaz they consider their og's.....

And out of everybody, I'm the only one married, all their kids by the same woman, go to work everyday, don't get caught up in nothing dumb, don't play the block at all, but still get universal respect.

He was like he heard mad young Niggaz say they wanna be like me one day. And one time a old head was using me as an example of what these nigga need to strive for....

Shit kinda fucked my head up when I let it sink in. I be thinking I'm doing bad... But the little nigga on the corner watching me wishing he could have what I have one day...

My life's mantra has been to live your own truth and people will respect and gravitate towards you... props for doing the same

would've warmed my heart

Shit be weird....

Gotta little homie...I used to be tight with his pops... His pops in jail....I did the best I could to help him and his peeps out.

He a little man now like 21-22, and I told him I was mad proud of him. His pops is proud of him, he doing ok. This little man said he was proud of me, cuz I could easily be where his pops is but I held on and stayed true. Shit had me pretending my nose itched...

But naw this goes back to one of my points...

What's the first thing Niggaz do when they make it....

Leave the hood....

And when you leave the hood, you officially take another "good example" way from these kids...

Its hard to believe you can be shit if you never see any examples....

I think it's kinda fucked up I'm the best example for these Niggaz.... There's folk doing so much better than me that they can aspire to be like....

But cuz them Niggaz would cut their noses off before moving on my block.... I'm the best example they can get....

Smh

This why I like to write, I can say all types of shit and have all types of philosophical conversations and thoughts through my characters.....

Play out things in my head off my perception of the world and put it in story....

The story imma get into tomorrow.... That shit deep to me on several levels.....

I'm throwing mad themes in there

It might be too smart for me and I fuck it up...
. That's my biggest fear... I'm not smart enough to make shit as good as I want it to be.....

Ight, lemmeb go

But naw this goes back to one of my points...

What's the first thing Niggaz do when they make it....

Leave the hood....

And when you leave the hood, you officially take another "good example" way from these kids...

Its hard to believe you can be shit if you never see any examples....

I think it's kinda fucked up I'm the best example for these Niggaz.... There's folk doing so much better than me that they can aspire to be like....

But cuz them Niggaz would cut their noses off before moving on my block.... I'm the best example they can get....

Smh
the downside is the school districts. I have no problem living in the hood but seeing as I can't comfortably afford private school, I gotta live where the schools are good. even if you don't have kids but you wanna buy a place, school scores determine your house price usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back