Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
the downside is the school districts. I have no problem living in the hood but seeing as I can't comfortably afford private school, I gotta live where the schools are good. even if you don't have kids but you wanna buy a place, school scores determine your house price usually.
Enough strong parents on a school board can make a difference.

I was just told I was neighborhood royalty.

I tried to laugh and shrug it off, but he was like naw... Listen....

He knows, most folk my age know and the older heads know I was never really deep into the street shit, but I was always around cuz everybody fucked with me....

And I was always one of the louder and funniest Niggaz around the way so everybody knew me...

Now think of the kids....

10 years ago most of the boys on the corners and on the block now were like 5-10 years old.... And they all clearly remember me being out there, even if they have no idea what I was doing... They knew I was out there with all the niggaz they consider their og's.....

And out of everybody, I'm the only one married, all their kids by the same woman, go to work everyday, don't get caught up in nothing dumb, don't play the block at all, but still get universal respect.

He was like he heard mad young Niggaz say they wanna be like me one day. And one time a old head was using me as an example of what these nigga need to strive for....

Shit kinda fucked my head up when I let it sink in. I be thinking I'm doing bad... But the little nigga on the corner watching me wishing he could have what I have one day...

I'm drunk yall so sorry if I rambles

Salute my G.

Is it a weeping and a moaning and a gnashing of teeth

Is it a weeping and a moaning and a gnashing of teeth

It is when it comes to my sound which is the champion sound

BELIEVE!
BELIEVE!
BELIEVE!
BELIEVE!

Last edited:
There's no better way to wake up & start your day then when you about to go to work, you can't because your car won't crank with a bad battery cell

There's no better way to wake up & start your day then when you about to go to work, you can't because your car won't crank with a bad battery cell
Look at it this way. God may have prevented you from being on the road during a major accident. Everything gonna be str8, you just running a little late.

Just helping you jumpstart the day with some positivity my Bro. Get through this Friday, and enjoy the Weekend.

Coworker just had a stroke in the office. Parent outside the school geeking trying to get her son.

A day in the life at my job. It’s never NOT some bullshit happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back