Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coworker just had a stroke in the office. Parent outside the school geeking trying to get her son.

A day in the life at my job. It’s never NOT some bullshit happening.

Tell me about it. its always some bullshit happening at my gig as the day winded down yesterday we had a quick power outage and server went down and wouldnt come back up... That paper work in the mornin must have been epic.. Fridays absolutely suck cant wait til this day is over... i cant wait til it starts to be over :(

Bruh that Humidity down there will kill a mfer.
you must never went when it was Jazzland/Six Flags Nola lol

when it was Jazzland, it was SOOOO fucking hot. THere were no tarps or those fans that sprayed the water. It was so hot brah.

When Six flags took it over, they solved all those issues...added like 4 main rides i think, then Katrina came...FUCK!

I grew up in that shit. I went to Astroworld like every mfer that grew up in Texas/Louisiana. I learned my lesson though. I get to the amusement park when it opens. Leave at 1pm. Come back at night before it closes.

My parents didnt do that cause they got high/drunk night before playing dominos/spades/tunk and didnt wake up until noon. That means we was out there sweating like some Hebrew slaves.

you must never went when it was Jazzland/Six Flags Nola lol

when it was Jazzland, it was SOOOO fucking hot. THere were no tarps or those fans that sprayed the water. It was so hot brah.

When Six flags took it over, they solved all those issues...added like 4 main rides i think, then Katrina came...FUCK!

Nah I never went to Jazzland or Six Flags Nola. We always went to Texas (Astroworld or Six Flags over texas) or Hamels in Shreveport.

I grew up in that shit. I went to Astroworld like every mfer that grew up in Texas/Louisiana. I learned my lesson though. I get to the amusement park when it opens. Leave at 1pm. Come back at night before it closes.

My parents didnt do that cause they got high/drunk night before playing dominos/spades/tunk and didnt wake up until noon. That means we was out there sweating like some Hebrew slaves.
Yeah, you gotta be there as soon as they opened and dip no later then 2 or you were going to die.

lol

im asking did you go to the one in NOLA lol

Astroworld was the shit as a kid to me

edit: just saw your post lol

Trying to help shorty with her car, not sure if she blew her engine or what. Her oil wasn't blacc, but the whole car smells burnt on the inside. Shit loud as hell now.

Got my Damn shirt nasty af.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back