Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 34167
I couldn't get the spoiler to work. Homies wife is a traveling and will be bacc at end of the month. Dude and I hit Twin Peaks about 3mos ago, he got this nice broad number. He been hitting her with no hat for I don't know how long. Dude was like he was getting groceries out the truck and smelled himself. Nigga said he took a vinegar bath (Arkansas nigga) and the smell still there. He ask me If my I think its just some stank pussy lmaooooo. Bruh I've been laughing and shaking my head since this nigga hit me up. His wife find out, his LIFE IS DONE!View attachment 34167
Twin Peaks? Is that the ghetto version of Hooters?

And your friend is disgusting. It's Intern'l Women's Day. I hope his wife beats him.

Twin Peaks? Is that the ghetto version of Hooters?

And your friend is disgusting. It's Intern'l Women's Day. I hope his wife beats him.
It's the Rustic version of Hooters.

He is. I'm sure she will beat his ass worse than she did before if she find out.

This is a shitty time to say it, but Happy International WOMENS Day.

The greatest thing about chasing your success is not only the happiness, freedom & rewards that come with it but the people who come out the woodwork to tell you are about to go for their success because they were inspired by you, your consistency & moves ✊✊✊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back