Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope i got mfers with grandkids still banging and getting in dumb shit.
Good friend of mine is 57. Banging this 22 yr old he met at Twin peaks.

He says that his dick has a foul odor no matter what since. Told his ass to go to his doctor. He worried his wife gonna find out.

That's just one of the older friends.smh

Couldn't figure out how to Spoiler the one part.

giphy (93).gif
Da fucc did I just read @Ghost313?? Lol.

Ya boy is

View attachment 34159
I couldn't get the spoiler to work. Homies wife is a traveling and will be bacc at end of the month. Dude and I hit Twin Peaks about 3mos ago, he got this nice broad number. He been hitting her with no hat for I don't know how long. Dude was like he was getting groceries out the truck and smelled himself. Nigga said he took a vinegar bath (Arkansas nigga) and the smell still there. He ask me If my I think its just some stank pussy lmaooooo. Bruh I've been laughing and shaking my head since this nigga hit me up. His wife find out, his LIFE IS DONE! giphy (93).gif

View attachment 34167
I couldn't get the spoiler to work. Homies wife is a traveling and will be bacc at end of the month. Dude and I hit Twin Peaks about 3mos ago, he got this nice broad number. He been hitting her with no hat for I don't know how long. Dude was like he was getting groceries out the truck and smelled himself. Nigga said he took a vinegar bath (Arkansas nigga) and the smell still there. He ask me If my I think its just some stank pussy lmaooooo. Bruh I've been laughing and shaking my head since this nigga hit me up. His wife find out, his LIFE IS DONE!View attachment 34167

End of the month...that nigga got time to get himself checked out at the clinic, and get whateva shyt he got cleared...unless he got Mega Clap

End of the month...that nigga got time to get himself checked out at the clinic, and get whateva shyt he got cleared...unless he got Mega Clap
Thing is his wife's Bro in law is his doctor. Nigga thought he was in the 80s reliving his youth. Shorty bad but she aint worth whatever he got. Nigga said his shit smell foul lmao..foul....LMAOOOOOO...FOUL lololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back