Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if we didn't "pay" these mumble rappers attention they wouldn't be paid. And if "we" made it that teachers were p... yea i give up

People would have to widescale stop listening to music tho that wont happen. But we couldve been pushed for teachers to get more.

But if we didn't "pay" these mumble rappers attention they wouldn't be paid. And if "we" made it that teachers were p... yea i give up

lmao and I know where you're going it just doesnt work

we would first have to make fame and tv and money and material shit NOT cool aka not profitable

only way to slow down their stream and im not sure its worth the effort

teachers should absolutely be paid way more tho......may need some private funding on that, and thats where the issues lies down and dies

how is that money accumulated? take a percentage of all rap album proceeds?

I like it *shrugs*

To be honest, “old head” rappers from the 90’s up to 2010 are the ones that gave birth to these new breed of rap niggaz.

The content turned to being alllll about money, cash, hoes, money, cash, hoes..wha!!

I know the albums had more songs with depth but the radio joints were dumb sing along shits that everyone loved. Then when Wayne was taking a nose dive into X and lean. Everyone who was anyone was tryna be next to the nigga calling him the one of the greats.

That nigga was releasing straight garbage, ion care what nobody say. Wayne was releasing a constant stream of trash.

These kids saw Wayne and ran wit that whole style, now we wanna act like this shit came out of no where. This shit been building for years, and I for one blame all you Wayne and Gucci Mane fans.

These niggaz was garbage for a good 3/4 years before this new crop of niggaz took the reigns. Y’all niggaz to blame for gassing that trash up

Let me be the first to point out..for all y’all niggaz that think y’all got a In wit Meeks

Both beta and Meeks been ghost all day

18E75210-8958-4DE9-94CF-CD60E6F46554.jpeg

Do with that what u will

Lol we tried allergens...

I was gonna say something about this woman on the train and her having a fat ass and I see why niggas grope chicks but I'll save it for another day..it's women's day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back