Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran a graphic design shop from '98-'01 doing pretty much the same thing. Designed CD and cassette covers, flyers, one-sheets, etc for DJ's here, England, Germany, Norway, Finland, Australia, and Japan. Put a lil scratch in my pocket too. Ran the whole shit from my Win95 machine (later upgraded to Win98SE) running Photoshop 4, Bryce, Ray Dream Studio, Xres, and Extreme 3D 2.

Damn that's what's up bruh, its been a great hustle for me too. I learned a lot of shit in school photography, animation, video editing.. but I just really took off with the graphics designing. I do plan on gettin back into the other things I just gotta get a good ass comp that can house all those programs cause they require a lot of damn space.

Their burgers are alright, it ain’t nothing special for like $15.

Burgers
Fries
Drinks

All separate. No meals.

Shit is lame to me
5 guys in a gif

303235.gif

Aye that's awesome! I used all those as a student and also Quark Xpress and Pagemaker.

Yes, that's considered digital art too lol.

That's what's up Blac! I ain't know you was an artist. I never got to use quarks Xpress but Ive heard of it.

My brother is a traditional artist he works for a comic book company but he don't like working with his images digitally so sometimes he'll send em to me and I'll use that tracing technique

Tell that story fam
Whaaaaaaaat?! I ain’t even do shit!
I sent you that $10 for lunch on Vday.
We were on our way back from Austin and my sister sent me money via cash app for my nephews birthday. She was the DJ so she had my phone, she clicked the notification and it went to my activity. Hit me with "Who's Kandy". I didnt think it was that big of a deal but she was bugging.

We were on our way back from Austin and my sister sent me money via cash app for my nephews birthday. She was the DJ so she had my phone, she clicked the notification and it went to my activity. Hit me with "Who's Kandy". I didnt think it was that big of a deal but she was bugging.
funny.gif

u dont think ur girl seeing that u sending other women money would be a big deal? lmao

Last edited:

You sent a chick on the internet $10 unbeknown to your S/O. How would this not be a problem with your woman?

5632BEA4-4C4E-47FE-B993-27D6263D2FA8.gif

I can see why she was mad tho. Especially since it was Vday. Tell her we homies! I’ll be her homie too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back