Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to buy a Damn Windows laptop cause this software doesn't work on Mac. Pissed man. Shitty night.

funny-pictures-auto-435971.jpeg

At least you won't get robbed by Apple for some shit you could get from Dell or Lenovo for far less.

I design logos, banners, flyers, album covers for soundcloud rappers.. things like that. Everything i design is done using editing techniques in photoshop/illustrator. I was never the best at hand drawing but when in college I did learn how to take hand drawn pics and turn them into digital art.

I ran a graphic design shop from '98-'01 doing pretty much the same thing. Designed CD and cassette covers, flyers, one-sheets, etc for DJ's here, England, Germany, Norway, Finland, Australia, and Japan. Put a lil scratch in my pocket too. Ran the whole shit from my Win95 machine (later upgraded to Win98SE) running Photoshop 4, Bryce, Ray Dream Studio, Xres, and Extreme 3D 2.

I aint that keen on her humor but damn, I never knew Tiffany Haddish had such a difficult life. Glad she made it out.

Tiffany-Haddish-2018-Oscars.jpg

Haddish was born and raised in Los Angeles, California.[2] Her father, Tsihaye Reda Haddish, was a refugee from Eritrea, and was from an Eritrean Jewish family.[4][5] Her mother, Leola, was an African-American small business owner and a Jehovah's Witness.[5][6][7][8] After Haddish's father left when she was three years old, her mother remarried and went on to have more children; Haddish has two half-sisters and two half-brothers.[9]

In 1988 while living in Colton, California,[4] Haddish's stepfather tampered with the brakes on her mother’s car, leading to an accident in which Leola suffered severe brain damage. The tampering was allegedly intended to harm Haddish and her siblings as well, but they had opted to stay home on the day of the accident.[10] The brain damage possibly triggered Leola's schizophrenia. Haddish, then age nine and the oldest of her five siblings, became the primary caregiver for her family.

I aint that keen on her humor but damn, I never knew Tiffany Haddish had such a difficult life. Glad she made it out.

Tiffany-Haddish-2018-Oscars.jpg

Haddish was born and raised in Los Angeles, California.[2] Her father, Tsihaye Reda Haddish, was a refugee from Eritrea, and was from an Eritrean Jewish family.[4][5] Her mother, Leola, was an African-American small business owner and a Jehovah's Witness.[5][6][7][8] After Haddish's father left when she was three years old, her mother remarried and went on to have more children; Haddish has two half-sisters and two half-brothers.[9]

In 1988 while living in Colton, California,[4] Haddish's stepfather tampered with the brakes on her mother’s car, leading to an accident in which Leola suffered severe brain damage. The tampering was allegedly intended to harm Haddish and her siblings as well, but they had opted to stay home on the day of the accident.[10] The brain damage possibly triggered Leola's schizophrenia. Haddish, then age nine and the oldest of her five siblings, became the primary caregiver for her family.

Damn wtf

I design logos, banners, flyers, album covers for soundcloud rappers.. things like that. Everything i design is done using editing techniques in photoshop/illustrator. I was never the best at hand drawing but when in college I did learn how to take hand drawn pics and turn them into digital art.
Aye that's awesome! I used all those as a student and also Quark Xpress and Pagemaker.
I do know how to do that 1 tracing technique where u trace a real pic from online then just fill in the outline of the drawing. I guess that could be considered digital art right? I just can't draw shit myself..
Yes, that's considered digital art too lol.

I always ask people that attend churches. If Jesus was alive. Would he approve? I can give this an emphatic hell nah!

@Goldie,

saw on my TL last night

"Kobe been acting like MJ his whole life, bout time he got an award for it"

:hahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back