Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost smashed this model chick until I made the same mistake by making that "good hair" comment...

She went in on my ignorance and brain washed self hate. I'm not sure what I fired back with, but it effectively dried up any shot I had that night.
U talking bout Christina Millian again?

Nigga. Nappy is happy.

Don’t be one of those wack ass mfs who think just cause you breed with another race your baby gonna have “good” hair. Kinks and curls are all good hair. Embrace that shit.

Who said anything about breeding with another race? I'm just saying this woman gonna have the kid hair immaculate

I was at Wal-Mart th3 other week and I saw this lil white girl picking her nose and eating boogers.. shit fucked me up just knowing they was bout to stroll they happy asses in the store without making her wash her hands and u know kids like to touch shit too. Smh
See!!

Reactions: GNS
I'ma show her ass

gucci3.png

Got to buy a Damn Windows laptop cause this software doesn't work on Mac. Pissed man. Shitty night.
Mac STILL isn't compatible with most programs? In it's defense, Mac seems to really accommodate artists i.e. digital art, photography, music, editing, etc.

Edited.
Not saying you aren't some type of artist :mybad:

Yea. I love Mac. This Sketching software isn't compatible yet. I wanted to get this shit done tonight, but I'm not going out

I hate when Black Ppl aren't cordial with other Blacks in Corporate America.

I'm dressed down and at the elevator, and a black man comes up in a 3 piece. Not many here so I greet homie. Nigga scoffs at me, doesn't say shit. Cool. He gets off on his floor, I go to mine.

2 hrs later, I'm running late for our conference meeting. I step In and homie sitting at the table. Dude is a new coordinator for the FL branch. They essentially tell homie that his whole unit reports to me. That nigga face View attachment 33555

Now homie want to talk about his family and him coming up in Pahokee and shit.

A community activist in my hood calls those types......"henchy head negroes."

You do digital art?

I design logos, banners, flyers, album covers for soundcloud rappers.. things like that. Everything i design is done using editing techniques in photoshop/illustrator. I was never the best at hand drawing but when in college I did learn how to take hand drawn pics and turn them into digital art.

I do know how to do that 1 tracing technique where u trace a real pic from online then just fill in the outline of the drawing. I guess that could be considered digital art right? I just can't draw shit myself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back