Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
u dont think ur girl seeing that u sending other women money wouldnt be a big deal? lmao
You sent a chick on the internet $10 unbeknown to your S/O. How would this not be a problem with your woman?
I definitly got her view point, and how it looked. But I explained this internet shit and she didnt understand still.
A nigga I barely knew sent me a whole shirt for free just because. Niggas do nice stuff on the internet

View attachment 33763

I can see why she was mad tho. Especially since it was Vday. Tell her we homies! I’ll be her homie too.

No OhMars dont do this player!
DirectGrotesqueBeetle-max-1mb.gif

I definitly got her view point, and how it looked. But I explained this internet shit and she didnt understand still.
A nigga I barely knew sent me a whole shirt for free just because. Niggas do nice stuff on the internet

he sent me one too

i wish he made it over. I think he would like it here

dude a real stand up dude

u can let ur chick hold ur phone unless that shit is wiped clean fam....

It is official. I will be in LA for my anniversary! Roscoes Chicken and Waffles, Santa Monica Pier, Chinese theater, setting up a tour of the studios, Observatory tour, I am going to search for my great grandfather other family. All that shit!

The thing is I dont got shit to hide. I didnt even think about that kandy shit as bad until it blew up in my face.

man, just let her go

this my solution for everything now

The funny thing is my name is what gets niggas gfs made at me. One friend of mine gf asked him was I a stripper and why was he texting me.

And that's EXACTLY why I whote it the way I did. I was finna put "Kandy's a stripper name" but then deleted that part.

The thing is I dont got shit to hide. I didnt even think about that kandy shit as bad until it blew up in my face.
ahhh young player...its not about u having shit to hide its about thats ur vantage point......its about how she would react to specific things. u may be thinking its cool doing shit cuz there s nothing behind it but think of her reaction...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back