Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah

Rasta

he sent me a dashiki

I know where Johnny is lol
oh ok he sent me one too i gave to my bosses nephew after his pops passed away...made that kid s day...Rasta good in my book.....i was tripping for a sec im like niggas free Legit shirts....i was bout to kick Jonnyroccit ass

Swear these apps and shit is what get cats caught up outchea. @OhMars was being innocently friendly and is sleeping in the storage room under the stairs and shit 'cause of an app.

The funny thing is when he sent me the money, I told my guy immediately. I almost hit that damn refund button but I thought it was harmless.

Yo so my list of spots to eat is long, Chef Marilyn on Crenshaw, Roscoes Chicken and Waffles, Korean BBQ spot (anyone in koreatown), Howlin' Ray's, ???? Help me out people?

Yo so my list of spots to eat is long, Chef Marilyn on Crenshaw, Roscoes Chicken and Waffles, Korean BBQ spot (anyone in koreatown), Howlin' Ray's, ???? Help me out people?
there s this seafood spot in Malibu thats fire...hold on let me send the kite and get the name for you

i aint neva been, but sound like you doing the tourist thing

you need to hit up some mom and pop joints

what part of LA?

i aint neva been, but sound like you doing the tourist thing

you need to hit up some mom and pop joints

what part of LA?

We staying in Hollywood. This is my second time out there. I was in Bell for two weeks doing a conference.

I am hardcore doing the tourist shit. Hell I might try to hit a basketball game while I am out there.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back