Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You that nigga but I bought the car and the guy told me that I needed fuses for the audio and then he showed me the sub in the back and the under the hood wire. Basically I need fuses and to connect the shit

IF I keep it

More than likely it's already connected. It just needs fuses although if that's the case chances are there's an issue with the amp or it could possibly be grounding out somewhere. Typically that happens if they drill a hole in the firewall to bring power through there but don't grommet the hole. The rubber insulation around the wire then gets cut bu the metal and once it cuts all the way through and touches the bare copper you have the potential for an electrical fire. The fuse would blow before that happened which is one of the reasons it's under the hood in the first place; to keep your car from going up in flames if there's a short.

More than likely it's already connected. It just needs fuses although if that's the case chances are there's an issue with the amp or it could possibly be grounding out somewhere. Typically that happens if they drill a hole in the firewall to bring power through there but don't grommet the hole. The rubber insulation around the wire then gets cut bu the metal and once it cuts all the way through and touches the bare copper you have the potential for an electrical fire. The fuse would blow before that happened which is one of the reasons it's under the hood in the first place; to keep your car from going up in flames if there's a short.

kevin-in-disbelief-gif.gif

Bruh idk what you saying, I'm snatching that shit out

If that C140 don't fall through I can genuinely see myself in something like this

3946527605c1a7c37daec408bc74c62a.jpg

or one of these

volvo-850-stance-wallpaper-7.jpg

volvo-850-red-12.jpg

or something like this

DC400002.JPG

Throw some hump in it and be beatin all through the Vons parking lot.

I've just going through watching Xmen Apocalypse movie. I don't what producers or directors okay that movie but whoever did need to go skydive without a parachute because I couldn't even finish watching the whole movie smh. It had my nigga Apocalypse looking like a joke in the movie. Magneto's son just punching Apocalypse & he flying everywhere from his punches like he is a powerless 90lb boy. Throw the whole movie away. Don't ever in your life portray Apocalypse like that again

I've just going through watching Xmen Apocalypse movie. I don't what producers or directors okay that movie but whoever did need to go skydive without a parachute because I couldn't even finish watching the whole movie smh. It had my nigga Apocalypse looking like a joke in the movie. Magneto's son just punching Apocalypse & he flying everywhere from his punches like he is a powerless 90lb boy. Throw the whole movie away. Don't ever in your life portray Apocalypse like that again
My nigga T.Sanford was like this watching the movie
CF7419B8-1910-4DE7-A86F-3E635D979F49.gif

I knew it was some bullshit when Apocalypse wasn't played by Ving Rhames or someone like that. I mean... the nigga named "Apocalypse", he's supposed to have a menacing look, physique, and voice. The cat they had playing him was none of that.

FOH with that skinny Apocalypse.

Ving Rhames tho my niggas?

I knew it was some bullshit when Apocalypse wasn't played by Ving Rhames or someone like that. I mean... the nigga named "Apocalypse", he's supposed to have a menacing look, physique, and voice. The cat they had playing him was none of that.

FOH with that skinny Apocalypse.

Michael Clark Duncan...R.I.P....would've made the perfect Apocalypse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back