Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know whats crazier, her prices or the fact youre seeking out nudes on snapchat
She added me and then I went through her stuff and I saw a dick in her mouth so I asked what was up? It was curiosity

And y'all thought I was bugging for my lifetime supply and Google drive folder for $25

I cant even Imagine what Utra Hd looks like o Netflix... im watchin Civil War this shit right here already looks better than real life

people have a sick obsession with filming themseleves in moments of mental and emotionial anguish. my good girlfriend posted a picture of her crying and captioned it with “if yall only knew the story behind these tears”

no ebony, we dont know the story behind those tears but Im sure youre going to tell us *eye roll* lol

its so strange to me. people on social media arent your friends especially since most love debating and weighing in on whether or not your experiences are real

like gtfoh

shit like that is the reason it's probably good that I'm NOT on FB/IG/etc, 'cause I'd definitely be that dude talmbout "If only we even cared about the story behind those tears". My wife says I'd never get any work done 'cause I'd be constantly replying to people out of disgust.

These chicks fucking up the game, real freaks upload their shit for free cause they dig people viewing them at their freakiest

I ain’t paying u money to watch u dildo urself

jussayin... This is why XHamster's videos, XHamster's streaming site and Chaturbate is still free. Fuck paying for any of that shit. If you wait long enough somebody's gonna post the shit somewhere anyways so let another dude be the fool and pay for it.

My power went out before i could respond, but the right answer was J.Lo

Halle in her prime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> J.Lo in her prime

Both overrated af tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back