Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing an old machine back online for production. Shit runs XP, I forgot just how many updates I had to go through to get this thing going.

people have a sick obsession with filming themseleves in moments of mental and emotionial anguish. my good girlfriend posted a picture of her crying and captioned it with “if yall only knew the story behind these tears”

no ebony, we dont know the story behind those tears but Im sure youre going to tell us *eye roll* lol

its so strange to me. people on social media arent your friends especially since most love debating and weighing in on whether or not your experiences are real

like gtfoh

Last edited:
people have a sick obession with filming themseleves in moments of mental and emotionial anguish. my good girlfriend posted a picture of her crying and captioned it with “if yall only knew the story behind these tears”

no ebony, we dont know the story behind those tears but Im sure youre going to tell us *eye roll* lol

its so strange to me. people on social media arent your friends especially since most love debating and weighing in on whether or not your experiences are real

like gtfoh

I wouldnt know about any of that. All i post is music on ig and chat with my favorite rappers on twitter. Doesn't go beyond that.

people have a sick obsession with filming themseleves in moments of mental and emotionial anguish. my good girlfriend posted a picture of her crying and captioned it with “if yall only knew the story behind these tears”

like gtfoh

Yo lol i be looking at some of our mutual friends status and im just like man wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back