Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave my cousin a puppy around this time last year cause she kept begging me for one and now she asking me to take that shit back like a whole year ain't done passed and shit

You may just be better off going to a professional. They gone get it done right the first time and set your EQs like you like.
Man I don't even want the shit I just want the stereo to work..I'm a grown ass man I need the trunk space for groceries and shit

Fuck I look like blasting music shaking windows like when gangstalicious moved in?

Feels good to see your homie get their life together man.
Me and my dudes was just talking about this. Got a partner of ours who still can't his shit together. Bruh think he's owed something in life nah homie don't nobody owe you shit better get off your ass and get a job and make something of yourself.

One of you south niggas who be beating down yo block and leaning in your slab

Tell me about the fuses for this shit and this wire that goes under the hood

Wire under the hood is the primary power to your amps. If you have more than one there should be a power distribution block in the back with 2-4 fuses.

Generally speaking a 30A fuse is under the hood if you're running one or two small-medium sized (~100W RMS @ 12V) amps. A larger fuse or multiple fuses if there's larger amps with heavier current draw.

What's the problem you're having?

You may just be better off going to a professional. They gone get it done right the first time and set your EQs like you like.

giphy.gif

Professional installer/salesman for 8 years.

Man I don't even want the shit I just want the stereo to work..I'm a grown ass man I need the trunk space for groceries and shit

Fuck I look like blasting music shaking windows like when gangstalicious moved in?
Gah damn dawg, my bad. Snatch that mf out then, grown ass nigga.

But my advice still stands. Just go to a professional.

Sheeeit. I'm grown as fuck with a wife and kids and my shit is UP when I'm in the car by myself. If I get that old school C140 Benz coupe like I want I'm ripping that Bose bullshit outta there and dropping some hump in that bitch.

Wire under the hood is the primary power to your amps. If you have more than one there should be a power distribution block in the back with 2-4 fuses.

Generally speaking a 30A fuse is under the hood if you're running one or two small-medium sized (~100W RMS @ 12V) amps. A larger fuse or multiple fuses if there's larger amps with heavier current draw.

What's the problem you're having?

You that nigga but I bought the car and the guy told me that I needed fuses for the audio and then he showed me the sub in the back and the under the hood wire. Basically I need fuses and to connect the shit

IF I keep it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back