Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt dwell on it.. That pretty much is a blessing because you know who to avoid.. but you can ask that question on what attracts niggas to hoes/bitches .. their is a slight difference because niggas gonna nig but its the same shit..
She s a single mother of 3 kids been fucking w this loser for yrs...got to meet fam at motels cuz he still on his moms couch...got into it w his gf on numerous occasions; fronted on actual good dudes including her 3rd baby daddy for this guy ....every other week she like I’m a stop fucking w him then the next week it’s we are looking for a motel lol smh

She s a single mother of 3 kids been fucking w this loser for yrs...got to meet fam at motels cuz he still on his moms couch...got into it w his gf on numerous occasions; fronted on actual good dudes including her 3rd baby daddy for this guy ....every other week she like I’m a stop fucking w him then the next week it’s we are looking for a motel lol smh
Son idk even why you asking this shit.. she got 3 "baby daddies" that tells you everything you need to know some people are F students went it comes to relationships, accountability, and the opposite sex

Spoiler alert shes a loser too

Son idk even why you asking this shit.. she got 3 "baby daddies" that tells you everything you need to know some people are F students went it comes to relationships, accountability, and the opposite sex

Spoiler alert shes a loser too
Shit I know ....it’s actually a good case study of the need for a father in the household.... her pops burned her stepmother alive when she was a youngin fam been doing life for a while now

Ayeeee that's a J.I.D bar too!
Been listening to TNS for the last couple days. Lil buddy got some mean ass lyrical concepts. And that whole album is amazing. I'm not even hesitant to call it damn near perfect. My only reserve was the sequence of Hereditary and All Bad.

And Hoodbooger is my shit!!
CostlyLazyEnglishpointer-max-1mb.gif

One of you south niggas who be beating down yo block and leaning in your slab

Tell me about the fuses for this shit and this wire that goes under the hood

Saw an ex of mine at a party I was at yesterday looking gooderdanamuthafucka. Sheesh a nigga bout almost risked it all.......but I didn't

Chocolate, tall and got the Halle Berry short haircut sheesh man

One of you south niggas who be beating down yo block and leaning in your slab

Tell me about the fuses for this shit and this wire that goes under the hood
You may just be better off going to a professional. They gone get it done right the first time and set your EQs like you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back