Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just got through wit that shit right. Teacher says the lil dude is mad disrespectful to her and the other students and stay running down on them.

So he sitting there tryna look innoncent, I get out on him and his temper start flaring up. Mouth tight, eyes low, breathing heavy. I got eye contact wit the lil nigga.

Told em, u mad at me talking to u like this infront or ur teacher. He says no, I say well I’m taking to u gully and u ain’t mad. But ur teacher and classmates talk to u nice and u get mad wit them.

I know what the problem is, u ain’t mad at me cause u know i’ll Buss ya mouth wide open if u talk to me like that. I ask him again, u mad? He said no. I said yea u mad, I get on my knees make eye contact with em.

I said swing on me if u mad, he just looked me dead in my eyes. I said “SWING LIL NIGGA U BAD!!” He just stood there hyperventilating.

:hahaha:

We gone dance when he think he got the strength to, cause the heart there. But yea, I had to give him the harsh realities of what he’s asking for, infront of the General public, in that actual space...

For his sake I hope he get right in school cause he definitely don’t play that shit at home

This is a great way to sell home security systems

"Oh you have a dog? You love your dog? Yea this is what will happen to your dog if an intruder comes into your home. It could've been worse. So let's protect this member of your family too... It's clear he would die to protect you"

Is Harden a better iso player than MJ?
Stephen A. Smith disagrees with Rockets GM Darryl Morey about James Harden being the greatest iso player of all time.

ESPN is really falling apart this the shit we discussing

So I just got through wit that shit right. Teacher says the lil dude is mad disrespectful to her and the other students and stay running down on them.

So he sitting there tryna look innoncent, I get out on him and his temper start flaring up. Mouth tight, eyes low, breathing heavy. I got eye contact wit the lil nigga.

Told em, u mad at me talking to u like this infront or ur teacher. He says no, I say well I’m taking to u gully and u ain’t mad. But ur teacher and classmates talk to u nice and u get mad wit them.

I know what the problem is, u ain’t mad at me cause u know i’ll Buss ya mouth wide open if u talk to me like that. I ask him again, u mad? He said no. I said yea u mad, I get on my knees make eye contact with em.

I said swing on me if u mad, he just looked me dead in my eyes. I said “SWING LIL NIGGA U BAD!!” He just stood there hyperventilating.

We gone dance when he think he got the strength to, cause the heart there. But yea, I had to give him the harsh realities of what he’s asking for, infront of the General public, in that actual space...

For his sake I hope he get right in school cause he definitely don’t play that shit at home

received_2020781704598669.gif

This is a great way to sell home security systems

"Oh you have a dog? You love your dog? Yea this is what will happen to your dog if an intruder comes into your home. It could've been worse. So let's protect this member of your family too... It's clear he would die to protect you"
Would tell em I'm str8 and to listen to

Is Harden a better iso player than MJ?
Stephen A. Smith disagrees with Rockets GM Darryl Morey about James Harden being the greatest iso player of all time.

ESPN is really falling apart this the shit we discussing
U can’t guard Harden straight up cause he don’t have enough pride to not play officials heavy for the whistle. Other cats like Jordan,iverson,Kobe, wade and such. The challenge of skillfully destroying u on the iso with no over the top official help. Is what drives their pride and ego. Harden lacks that shit and will force incidental contact and flail for a whistle, shits disgusting

@King Du look at this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back