Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
du full of shit lol

so you cool with Mrs Du showing up at the school looking like Ms. Buanita?

:chile:

du full of shit lol

so you cool with Mrs Du showing up at the school looking like Ms. Buanita?

:chile:
she don't leave the house looking like that...

she leaves the house looking presentable....and as long as she's presentable there's no reason why she can't go to the school.

lol, @ dressing up for a conference....i guess yall don't go to them often,, but like i said, i do them shits like once if not twice a week

Nigga please! You let that baby work the grill on Sundays

Aint no WAY you seeing me five
o word.. my son school just called, he has a fever and a sore throat...
i'm leaving work to get him as soon as i hit send, and going straight to get him because that's what A+ parents do bruh

she leaves the house looking presentable....and as long as she's presentable there's no reason why she can't go to the school.

lol, @ dressing up for a conference....i guess yall don't go to them often,, but like i said, i do them shits like once if not twice a week
nobody saying you gotta go in a tux or a 3 piece suit

but Germs look like he bout to go be an extra in a Lost Boyz video

Ptc are only a few times a semester I mean you got mini Cain Marko telling his class" I'm the Juggernaut bitch!" Deboing everyone :yikes1:

o word.. my son school just called, he has a fever and a sore throat...
i'm leaving work to get him as soon as i hit send, and going straight to get him because that's what A+ parents do bruh
You lying, you know he ripped locker off the wall b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back