Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh, as a veteran of teacher parent conferences... wear whatever the fck you wearing that day... don't dress up for that shit....

just knowing that you show up and you care is more important to them than anything...
Ima tell them to give that lil nigga what he asking for. His mother go light, and literally cry’s when I spank em. So I say fuck it, suspend that knuckle head so it upsets his mother

i've been to well over 30 teacher conferences this school year.....

you can still have your gym clothes on, they dont give a fuck.....it's about working together as a team to get make sure this kid is doing the best that they can...

I gotta go to a teacher conference for this knuckle head acting up again..question

View attachment 31513

Is what I have on too hood for a parent teacher conference?...

I’d spoiler for size but I don’t know how, so I apologize if that huge, I’m on mobile
You representing your child and that's....
full_zpsa1lasdpy.gif

Somebody feeling so good they ordered 1/2 rack with french fries and onion rings
:scust1:

I feel like I was juxed......

Ima tell them to give that lil nigga what he asking for. His mother go light, and literally cry’s when I spank em. So I say fuck it, suspend that knuckle head so it upsets his mother
teachers just want to feel empowered... if the kid feel like the teacher not a threat, and don't look at them like an authority figure..they have no control....

they want to make sure your kid understands that you and the teacher are on the same page, and whatever the teacher say to ur kid might as well come out of your mouth bcuz they want the same kind of respect and response......and that takes teamwork.....

that's what it's all about fam....

baby was smart to take care of him...

i think suge challenged his og...the nigga harry o

Suge just stopped taking that nigga's phone calls. As legendary as that label was it should have been more. Dude had a multi million dollar business but let that gang banging nonsense ruin everything

Somebody feeling so good they ordered 1/2 rack with fried and onion rings
:scust1:

I feel like I was juxed......
comfort food nigga....

keep up....

how my daughter only 10 months and i'm better at this than you?

its your duty to the world to whoop all they ass one time

you can literally save lives today

show em what its really like in these streets
Friday was my day. I spazzed (scared myself a little) and now the children are hella nice to me today. I even got some hugs.

Wrapping up our Monday Conference with my team and I find out why Safaree is being mentiond on here.

Gay dude and 2 girls at the end of table typin greasy about the shit. I can see the whole chat. I'm like giphy (46).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back