Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm not mistaken, Baby claim Blood too.

I honestly see no difference in both runs. They both had 2 eras where they were on top.
suge run was much shorter due to not effectively managing fuckery....

suge had no idea how to separate the fuckery from business....

he had OG's in jail talking about they own half the label n shit and this fool was one some "do something about it" type shit......

whatever affiliations baby got, he kept that shit from interfering with business....dude was a much better executive on that part...

suge run was much shorter due to not effectively managing fuckery....

suge had no idea how to separate the fuckery from business....

he had OG's in jail talking about they own half the label n shit and this fool was one some "do something about it" type shit......

whatever affiliations baby got, he kept that shit from interfering with business....dude was a much better executive on that part...

Met BG years ago when he was living in Detroit. The reason nobody say shit to Baby is this nigga Cash+Money+Records+Pre+Grammy+Party+Honor+Hyfdhy5GYaDl.jpg

I gotta go to a teacher conference for this knuckle head acting up again..question

Is what I have on too hood for a parent teacher conference?...

I’d spoiler for size but I don’t know how, so I apologize if that huge, I’m on mobile

Last edited by a moderator:
baby was smart to take care of him...

i think suge challenged his og...the nigga harry o
I can't speak on NO street shit, as im not from there. But from my understanding, Slim was that nigga, he took care of Baby and Baby took everything to the next level.

I gotta go to a teacher conference for this knuckle head acting up again..question

View attachment 31513

Is what I have on too hood for a parent teacher conference?...

I’d spoiler for size but I don’t know how, so I apologize if that huge, I’m on mobile
bruh, as a veteran of teacher parent conferences... wear whatever the fck you wearing that day... don't dress up for that shit....

just knowing that you show up and you care is more important to them than anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back