Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about creating a "Is that Gay?" thread , because I have many that are borderline and I would really like to know what folks think. lol

However, with the world now on an "OKay to be Gay" wave... it may come off as offensive and we wouldn't want to hurt feelings here , now would we.

I was thinking about creating a "Is that Gay?" thread , because I have many that are borderline and I would really like to know what folks think. lol

However, with the world on it's "OKay to be Gay" wave... it may come off as offensive and we wouldn't want to hurt feelings here , now would we.

Thread gone do numbers and Sion gone black out on niggaz for the thread doing numbers

However, with the world now on an "OKay to be Gay" wave... it may come off as offensive and we wouldn't want to hurt feelings here , now would we.

Sistren be careful. I know you can handle yourself but there is an Army always waiting to attack if offended.

Niggas try to blur the lines these days. A lot of androgynous cats gonna hate.

So I just got through wit that shit right. Teacher says the lil dude is mad disrespectful to her and the other students and stay running down on them.

So he sitting there tryna look innoncent, I get out on him and his temper start flaring up. Mouth tight, eyes low, breathing heavy. I got eye contact wit the lil nigga.

Told em, u mad at me talking to u like this infront or ur teacher. He says no, I say well I’m taking to u gully and u ain’t mad. But ur teacher and classmates talk to u nice and u get mad wit them.

I know what the problem is, u ain’t mad at me cause u know i’ll Buss ya mouth wide open if u talk to me like that. I ask him again, u mad? He said no. I said yea u mad, I get on my knees make eye contact with em.

I said swing on me if u mad, he just looked me dead in my eyes. I said “SWING LIL NIGGA U BAD!!” He just stood there hyperventilating.

:hahaha:

We gone dance when he think he got the strength to, cause the heart there. But yea, I had to give him the harsh realities of what he’s asking for, infront of the General public, in that actual space...

For his sake I hope he get right in school cause he definitely don’t play that shit at home

@King Du tell your brother how to deal with your a nephew man. It must run in the family.

it really shouldnt be this fucking difficult to find a black male primary physician

Find someone with aetna health insurance. With their app u can find a gay black French speaking doctor between the ages of 35 and 80. Their shit is extremely thorough in how deep u can search for exactly the doctor u want

Well, I hope you are soon back to good health. Lol! I can't complain
Yeah being back home and being able to eat home cooked food and ting will have me back to normal in no time. But I really need some some sun and sea water to make my body right.

Find someone with aetna health insurance. With their app u can find a gay black French speaking doctor between the ages of 35 and 80. Their shit is extremely thorough in how deep u can search for exactly the doctor u want
i get who is in my job insurance network man

thanks tho

edit:

HOLD TF UP

why would anyone search a gay doctor?? c'mon man

just when i thought you was at least trying to be a decent human

I got one. He goes to my gym too
called two places this morning

one dude is out the country on military leave

the other not accepting new patients

i did just find this black female doc tho..CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!

I guess no one else sees the hilarity in @King Du & @Germs having boys that seem to have the same type of personalities
i see it, but they just gon deny it on some

giphy.gif

type shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back