Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
called two places this morning

one dude is out the country on military leave

the other not accepting new patients

i did just find this black female doc tho..CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!
What what if you get strong when during a physical (pause)

i get who is in my job insurance network man

thanks tho

edit:

HOLD TF UP

why would anyone search a gay doctor?? c'mon man

just when i thought you was at least trying to be a decent human
Nah I’m being serious, those are legit options. When I was searching for a therapist I chose

Black/Straight/English Speaking/45 year old woman.

They actually give u the option of Gay/Straight/or Transgender

No bullshit

I guess no one else sees the hilarity in @King Du & @Germs having boys that seem to have the same type of personalities
My son actually gets his personality and temper from his mothers side. My sisters and I are actually mad laid back. But my sisters will fuck u up, they fight like niggaz, square up like niggaz and all. And I have one sister that will black da fuck out ...but she mostly laid back like me

My son actually gets his personality and temper from his mothers side. My sisters and I are actually mad laid back. But my sisters will fuck u up, they fight like niggaz, square up like niggaz and all. And I have one sister that will black da fuck out ...but she mostly laid back like me

Member when @King Du talking about being worried about his sister beating up her potential boyfriend?

:hahaha:

Time for a family reunion

@Germs my moms once told the teacher to fuck me up if need be.....then proceeded to fuck me up in front of the teacher to prove a point didnt help my moms was teaching in the next room

anyway u should do the same

when Du picked up lil Du from school

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back