Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect for the response.

1. I wasn't on there enough, nor did you and I interact enough on there for me to notice a "step back", as you say.
Which I am going to assume you mean tapering off your responses, lessening your interaction etcetera etcetera.

2. I don't complain about kneegrows talking sexually to me. Ha! If anything I encourage the sh*t.
However, I did complain about how they get mad disrespectful when you do not respond the way you would like them to i.e. @Trillfate.
And I have an issue with those who send unsolicited penis pics.

3. I hear that you were not interested either way Blahzay Blahzay. Yet In the same breath, you were admittedly not forthcoming with that information because, as you stated, "I don't know you like that, so I don't owe you anything other than what you got", Yet we were all supposed to cater to you and your hidden emotions, notice the fact that you "stepped back" and act accordingly?

View attachment 15340

I don't get the respect of "knowing" because you don't know me like that, but I can get the disrespect of being labeled a Sexual Predator?

Alright Herbs. You got it love.

Respect back @Reesey

1) Not exactly what I'm saying, so let me clarify. Something happened with someone who's not you and that made me step back from the situation for a day or two. I needed a day or two to let the situation mellow out, and when that happened, somebody else who is not you made the situation worse.

2) like you said, everyone has their own tolerance levels. Ours are clearly different but ultimately I don't think that makes you one kinda person or the other.

3) Maybe this is just how I look at it, but openly saying that I'm religiously observant, abstinent and not at all interested in anything of a sexual nature is saying enough. Nobody was asking you to cater to anything, but like anyone else I have limits to what I'll put up with and I can take or leave any situation at will. I stand by the bold italic and how I went about it.

Definitely didn't call you a sexual predator though. My bad if you took that from what I said, but I didn't call you SP The Ghost

Respect back @Reesey

1) Not exactly what I'm saying, so let me clarify. Something happened with someone who's not you and that made me step back from the situation for a day or two. I needed a day or two to let the situation mellow out, and when that happened, somebody else who is not you made the situation worse.

2) like you said, everyone has their own tolerance levels. Ours are clearly different but ultimately I don't think that makes you one kinda person or the other.

3) Maybe this is just how I look at it, but openly saying that I'm religiously observant, abstinent and not at all interested in anything of a sexual nature is saying enough. Nobody was asking you to cater to anything, but like anyone else I have limits to what I'll put up with and I can take or leave any situation at will. I stand by the bold italic and how I went about it.

Definitely didn't call you a sexual predator though. My bad if you took that from what I said, but I didn't call you SP The Ghost

Cool.

Ftr Herbs.

We all agreed in that kik thread that whatever was said, "stayed" in that thread.

Something that made everyone, especially the ladies feel more comfortable sharing.

Everyone honored that but you my guy.

~Take that how you will

Cool.

Ftr Herbs.

We all agreed in that kik thread that whatever was said, "stayed" in that thread.

Something that made everyone, especially the ladies feel more comfortable sharing.

~Take that how you will

giphy (1).gif

That's why I don't f*ck with Vanilla folk.

SMH.gif

giphy.gif

Cool.

Ftr Herbs.

~Take that how you will

U disappeared and joined another X-Rated Club
giphy.gif
?

giphy.gif
?

haha

Never! it was supposed to be a group of mature adults from the IC who didn't want to have to worry about being censored or holding back thoughts, exposed or gossiped about. You know, all that young minded immature ish.

It was cool... while it lasted. lol

That's why I don't f*ck with Vanilla folk.

View attachment 15343

giphy.gif

Had you gotten the message it would have been all good
haha

Never! it was supposed to be a group of mature adults from the IC who didn't want to have to worry about being censored or holding back thoughts, exposed or gossiped about. You know, all that young minded immature ish.

It was cool... while it lasted. lol

But meanwhile, y'all couldn't stay off the young mind stuff

giphy.gif
?

Man, I don't care what other folks do or talk about. There's parts of this site I'm cool on and am gonna stay out of. I'm here because I wanna keep in contact with my folks from the IC and crack some jokes

@HerbalVaporCapers

K... got it.

Go away Herbs. haha!

You win bro.. You got it.

Every comment I make from here on out is not going to be about "you" as you responded to my last statement.

I don't do subliminals little homie.. If it's for you..I @ you..

Habagaooday :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back