Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making moves, my cinnamon toast crunch. :p

But yeah, Fools be trying to play me so I had to roll up on a mutha brotha.

Im here now @NickaTalkinIshOnTheIC

6upXSN.gif

Fools? As in the plural version of fool?

If so, I got time today

giphy.gif

What's poppin @Reesey ??

Fools? As in the plural version of fool?

If so, I got time today

View attachment 15335

What's poppin @Reesey ??

Aye Vanilla homie,

I was just playing with you.

I am OPENLY Anti- White d*ck so you were in ZERO danger of receiving a smoke signal from me let alone some pu$$y.

Real talk, I'm one of the most straight forward Africans around these parts so all you had to do was come correct and put me in my place if I crossed a line.

However, you Kee kee'd and lol'd with us. I had no idea you assumed I was serious or took offense until you didn't show up and then today when you categorized it as being sexual harassed. LMBO

tenor.gif

If you are a victim, my apologies, wasn't my intention.. however, it's hard to believe that someone as seasoned as you are on the IC was so deeply offended by 3 women talking sexually and making FAUX sexual advances.

But hey... who am I to judge ones tolerance.

+ @westie @Kat

Last edited:
Wife just cop me the xbox one x for Christmas last night. My kids bout to get ignored till Christmas morning..funny shit tho

8937659C-D480-4372-B5D1-58134F4BA7C4.png

She wrapped their gifts early and put them under the three. My son got home from his last day of school and got excited and said “Santa came while we were at school?!!”

My wife goes, “Santa ain’t real, me and daddy bought those, he don’t exist”

My son standing there like
99B1762E-847B-48DC-949C-FB0A8235DB82.gif

My oldest standing there like

:ainttrippin:So can we open them now?

Wife just cop me the xbox one x for Christmas last night. My kids bout to get ignored till Christmas morning..funny shit tho

View attachment 15337

She wrapped their gifts early and put them under the three. My son got home from his last day of school and got excited and said “Santa came while we were at school?!!”

My wife goes, “Santa ain’t real, me and daddy bought those, he don’t exist”

My son standing there like
View attachment 15338

My oldest standing there like

:ainttrippin:So can we open them now?

Yo wife a real one

I'm not gon let y'all nigs irritate me today

Aye Vanilla homie,

I was just playing with you.

I am OPENLY Anti- White d*ck so you were in ZERO danger of receiving a smoke signal from me let alone some pu$$y.

Real talk, I'm one of the most straight forward Africans around these parts so all you had to do was come correct and put me in my place if I crossed a line.

However, you Kee kee'd and lol'd with us. I had no idea you assumed I was serious or took offense until you didn't show up and then today when you categorized it as being sexual harassed. LMBO

tenor.gif

If you are a victim, my apologies, wasn't my intention.. however, it's hard to believe that someone as seasoned as you are on the IC was so deeply offended by 3 women talking sexually and making FAUX sexual advances.

But hey... who am I to judge ones tolerance.

Hi @Reesey

That's cool. Whether you were playing, serious, play serious or seriously playing, I wasn't interested either way. I made that pretty clear from jump street, so as far as "coming correct"... Why would I bother? I don't know you like that, so I don't owe you anything other than what you got.

Personally I don't make assumptions. It just got lame. It got especially lame though because you and the others were complaining about the dudes doing the same stuff to you that you were doing to me. If I got offended by anything, it was that y'all couldn't talk about something else or at the least not be hypocritical about what you were doing.

When I decided to take a step back, that had nothing to do with you.

I don't remember this kinda energy at the time I stepped back, but it's all good. Look at the past however you like.

Hi @Reesey

That's cool. Whether you were playing, serious, play serious or seriously playing, I wasn't interested either way. I made that pretty clear from jump street, so as far as "coming correct"... Why would I bother? I don't know you like that, so I don't owe you anything other than what you got.

Personally I don't make assumptions. It just got lame. It got especially lame though because you and the others were complaining about the dudes doing the same stuff to you that you were doing to me. If I got offended by anything, it was that y'all couldn't talk about something else or at the least not be hypocritical about what you were doing.

When I decided to take a step back, that had nothing to do with you.

I don't remember this kinda energy at the time I stepped back, but it's all good. Look at the past however you like.

Respect for the response.

1. I wasn't on there enough, nor did you and I interact enough on there for me to notice a "step back", as you say.
Which I am going to assume you mean tapering off your responses, lessening your interaction etcetera etcetera.

2. I don't complain about kneegrows talking sexually to me. Ha! If anything I encourage the sh*t.
However, I did complain about how they get mad disrespectful when you do not respond the way they would like you to. i.e. @Trillfate.
And I have an issue with those who send unsolicited penis pics.

3. I hear that you were not interested either way Blahzay Blahzay. Yet In the same breath, you were admittedly not forthcoming with that information because, as you stated, "I don't know you like that, so I don't owe you anything other than what you got", Yet we were all supposed to cater to you and your hidden emotions, notice the fact that you "stepped back" and act accordingly?

Whatever.png

I don't get the respect of "knowing" because you don't know me like that, but I can get the disrespect of being labeled a Sexual Predator?

Alright Herbs. You got it love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back