Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we have a poster under that name here lol

Right!

But he is on the IC and said that we got beef from the AB Dubb.

I'm just trying to figure out who the turd is.

Anywho... Hi guys! What ya'll up to in here?

Where you been you sexy ass thug

Making moves, my cinnamon toast crunch. :p

But yeah, Fools be trying to play me so I had to roll up on a mutha brotha.

Im here now @NickaTalkinIshOnTheIC

6upXSN.gif

Update on the app: I'm still working on creating an app/ making it so alerts will be sent to your phone.

However until then for those like @Reesey who don't wanna get online and search for the site, u can click (atleast on my phone) the 3 dots on the upper right hand corner and select "add to homepage" and that will be similar to an app. U just click the button and it'll take u directly to the forum main page.

Update on the app: I'm still working on creating an app/ making it so alerts will be sent to your phone.

However until then for those like @Reesey who don't wanna get online and search for the site, u can click (atleast on my phone) the 3 dots on the upper right hand corner and select "add to homepage" and that will be similar to an app. U just click the button and it'll take u directly to the forum main page.

Geeyah Booyeee.

Take that, take that.

Dancing Diddy.gif

Smh... people gotta learn how to work the innanet b lol

Aye, What that mean when you got people you don't even know hating on you?

Cause... who in THEE H3LL is that?
lol

@ him and ask him

you wanna take him to court?

ABW got like 3 trials going on at the same time

That’s what i do.

Hey beautiful ray of sunshine. No homo. How you been?

lol - Forgot I can't flirt with you like the others, I'm still gone gross you out with it though cause I'm a butt.
I've been great love.. fam life, working, holidays, cuddle weather and what not.. how about yourself?

Good afternoon @Reesey. Always nice when you appear sistren and with all due respect that is a nice picture you have there.

Hey my dreaded secret online crush! - (with all due respect ha!)
Thank you!

lol - Forgot I can't flirt with you like the others, I'm still gone gross you out with it though cause I'm a butt.
I've been great love.. fam life, working, holidays, cuddle weather and what not.. how about yourself?

Hey my dreaded secret online crush! - (with all due respect ha!)
Thank you!
I’ve been good. Trying to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back