Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye any of yall ever had a custody battle as a non-custodial parent?

I think imma have to go to court to get my nephew man....

I gave u an ether..don’t Beezy me bro

I aint trippin. I have no idea how this works beong his uncle. But I know it's bout to be a whole bunch of BS...but something gotta happen.

Both his parents is wack (my brother included), but he been living woth his grandmother for two years. Now that arrangement is becoming and issue so I'm trying to get him.

Crazy thing Is, my brother paying child support to his mom's, and he aint even living with her! This migga too dumb to file a request for suspension of support tho. And she aint even giving her mom's none of the bread even tho she taking care of her child.

Oh...and she got two other kids by another dude.

I aint trippin. I have no idea how this works beong his uncle. But I know it's bout to be a whole bunch of BS...but something gotta happen.

Both his parents is wack (my brother included), but he been living woth his grandmother for two years. Now that arrangement is becoming and issue so I'm trying to get him.

Crazy thing Is, my brother paying child support to his mom's, and he aint even living with her! This migga too dumb to file a request for suspension of support tho. And she aint even giving her mom's none of the bread even tho she taking care of her child.

Oh...and she got two other kids by another dude.
Hope the whole situation works out for you b. From getting custody to him not being to far gone to gather himself and move forward positively

Hope the whole situation works out for you b. From getting custody to him not being to far gone to gather himself and move forward positively

He'll be good. I'm just tryna prevent him being in an environment that might end with him not being ok. He's 7 and already spends a lot if time with us anyway. We got him a bed over the summer cuz he spent it with us.

He'll be good. I'm just tryna prevent him being in an environment that might end with him not being ok. He's 7 and already spends a lot if time with us anyway. We got him a bed over the summer cuz he spent it with us.

It takes a village to raise a child mayne. So y all means go for it. Especially if it's puttin him in a more positive environment.

Aquarius Moon, and we heading into the first phase of the Capricorn season. Both signs up front wit there’s so emotions running high and on full blast. Don’t worry tho, once we enter Capricorn...dem shits gone be buried deeeeep down.

Wait, huh? Lol Gotta elaborate

Aquarius Moon, and we heading into the first phase of the Capricorn season. Both signs up front wit there’s so emotions running high and on full blast. Don’t worry tho, once we enter Capricorn...dem shits gone be buried deeeeep down.
Mercury still in retrograde for two more days too, making shit a mess everywhere

Wait, huh? Lol Gotta elaborate
Aquarius is a water sign, which means go wit the flow. Capricorn is an earth sign which means down to earth and realistic.

Both signs speak truth with Aquarius being very opinionated and Capricorn being moralistic

All that adds up to what ever you are feeling, you will go with it, you will be real and direct with it, you will have a lot to say about it, and it will be about what’s right and what wrong.

Depending on ur sign, which if it’s a fire or air sign. U got a dangerous mix of explosive emotion that’s not being held in

Aquarius are air signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back