Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even gone front, that’s what I read as to why people are emotional right now, so I was miss informed and Kandy is correct...I will admit to that

Astrology can be sketchy, but when u do a birth chart. That shit...be dead on, down to the way u think

My shit tells me I’m a natural born dick with semi good intentions

Fuck yeah. Last month i got a job progression and a 2 dollar raise, now i just got my annual raise that took effect 12/3/17. Was only 75 cents but that should be helpful.

Because it ain’t enter my mind.
That’s exactly the answer I get too

I get off work last night and she says stay home and watch the kids while I finish up shopping. I tell her, no u ain’t going no where by urself.

She says why, I said cause you food out there by urself, in this time of year. You can be out there shopping by urself. A woman by herself shopping in a mall and going to the car by herself wit bags in both arms. Are u crazy

Know what she said?

Boy ain’t nobody studying me

:sayit:

U AINT GOING NO WHERE BY URSELF!!

Aquarius is a water sign, which means go wit the flow. Capricorn is an earth sign which means down to earth and realistic.

Both signs speak truth with Aquarius being very opinionated and Capricorn being moralistic

All that adds up to what ever you are feeling, you will go with it, you will be real and direct with it, you will have a lot to say about it, and it will be about what’s right and what wrong.

Depending on ur sign, which if it’s a fire or air sign. U got a dangerous mix of explosive emotion that’s not being held in

I’m a Scorpio...tell me more :sayit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back