Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit really ain’t that serious fam...I get fatigued and it’s fuck everybody. But ion really feel like fuck everybody...but fuck everybody

I love everyone but i hate everyone..it ain’t that deep

chase dat tail germs

YearlyKlutzyCollardlizard-max-1mb.gif

naw man, you just revealed a whole lotta shit you don't wanna admit to....

you hurting, but you tryna pretend it's cool..

you gonna fuck around and lose it.....

al bundy in the making
add-al.jpg

I once had a 2005 explorer that i paid 5gs for. I let my cuz hold it while I worked this job that provided me with a whip.

I was so fatigued from this job tho, I get a letter in the mail that my insurance last due. Hit up my cuz, yo fam why u ain’t pay the insurance.

She go u never said I had to. I’m like I remember telling u that u could hold it if u pay the insurance. She said that convo never happen. Years later after we get back on good terms I remember I was really high and tired and that convo never happened.

But because I thought it did, I went to her house and sold the whip for 100 dollars to this dude out of spite right infront of her house

We cool now tho cause she say that’s just who I am so she cool

I once had a 2005 explorer that i paid 5gs for. I let my cuz hold it while I worked this job that provided me with a whip.

I was so fatigued from this job tho, I get a letter in the mail that my insurance last due. Hit up my cuz, yo fam why u ain’t pay the insurance.

She go u never said I had to. I’m like I remember telling u that u could hold it if u pay the insurance. She said that convo never happen. Years later after we get back on good terms I remember I was really high and tired and that convo never happened.

But because I thought it did, I went to her house and sold the whip for 100 dollars to this dude out of spite right infront of her house

We cool now tho cause she say that’s just who I am so she cool

this worse than the "i fell in some pussy" excuse

I decided I got to many kids to try to start a relationship again

I'm a keep fucking my exes and any new chicks that just want some casual

I feel you @Germs

imma get a divorce cuz i get grumpy when i'm sleepy.....but it ain't that deep
"i get high, channel the inner chambers of my cerebral cortex then remember i falsely accuse people of shit they didnt do"

We gonna have to take a college course in Germs philosophy..."Understanding the Basic Principles and Logic of Germs 101"

you should speak your mind more and deal with the consequences like a G
:ainttrippin:
offline Germs and online Germs needa be the same person

stay woke:think2:

Ur under a false pretense that I don’t speak my mind. I do, just not wit the same looseness cause that’s stupid and counter productive

My son comes to me and says daddy, I wanna chain, a fitted, and a bandana for Christmas.

Germs is like..”fuck outta here wit that nigga shit, I work to hard for u to be walking round on some dumb nigga shit”

Father Germs is like..”why do u want that!” He says so I can be like the guys who dance in the videos..”you can Be like them with out that” I can but I need to look like then when I dance..”then look like them when they dance by dancing like them, not being like them” ..”be like urself son, me and mommy work hard so you don’t have to deal with the hard times they go through”

Then he asks me about those hard times and i take em to my fam that live in the hood so he can see it ain’t all glittery and gold

Ur under a false pretense that I don’t speak my mind. I do, just not wit the same looseness cause that’s stupid and counter productive

My son comes to me and says daddy, I wanna chain, a fitted, and a bandana for Christmas.

Germs is like..”fuck outta here wit that nigga shit, I work to hard for u to be walking round on some dumb nigga shit”

Father Germs is like..”why do u want that!” He says so I can be like the guys who dance in the videos..”you can Be like them with out that” I can but I need to look like then when I dance..”then look like them when they dance by dancing like them, not being like them” ..”be like urself son, me and mommy work hard so you don’t have to deal with the hard times they go through”

Then he asks me about those hard times and i take em to my fam that live in the hood so he can see it ain’t all glittery and gold

father germs should've offered to help his son make a chain so they could have a bonding moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back