Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ur under a false pretense that I don’t speak my mind.
People near and dear to me know me as unfiltered Germs. I have a reputation, that im not proud of because young Germs was unfiltered Germs.

you're not proud of unfiltered germs,

but not being unfiltered germs is fucking your head up..

just be yourself and people will either fuck with you or they don't.

but you gotta stop compromising yourself to spare feelings...u too old for that shit for one, and secondly its impossible to have any kinds of constructive communication when you're holding so much back you start having entire conversations in your head, and hold people accountable for not remembering the shit that you never even said out loud...........like with ur cousin and the car......

you state the shit, i see the shit, i point out the shit, i break the shit down to you, and you still refute it.....

stop filtering yourself to your loved ones, it's fuckign your head up

you're not proud of unfiltered germs,

but not being unfiltered germs is fucking your head up..

just be yourself and people will either fuck with you or they don't.

but you gotta stop compromising yourself to spare feelings...u too old for that shit for one, and secondly its impossible to have any kinds of constructive communication when you're holding so much back you start having entire conversations in your head, and hold people accountable for not remembering the shit that you never even said out loud...........like with ur cousin and the car......

you state the shit, i see the shit, i point out the shit, i break the shit down to you, and you still refute it.....

stop filtering yourself to your loved ones, it's fuckign your head up
Lol..telling me to be the dick that almost ruin my life until i turned things around. That’s like telling Tyson to black out and snuff niggas cause it’s who he is deep down..

Lol..telling me to be the dick that almost ruin my life until i turned things around. That’s like telling Tyson to black out and snuff niggas cause it’s who he is deep down..
well i guess you'll continue to repress your true self until something breaks...

like i said from the very beginning.....
best sitcom ever

Making jewelry wit a lil boy

and this is a huge problem

which is why i think the only reason you got married and procreated is to throw people off the trail that you are probably a real life Dexter

and this is a huge problem

which is why i think the only reason you got married and procreated is to throw people off the trail that you are probably a real life Dexter
i said this too....months ago...

lol, i figured germs out several years ago....lol, i told him then too, he was convincced i was bul shitting..

this is why he's always in such denial about when i tell him about himself..i forgot the terms of our bet, but i'm pretty sure he said he would stop posting if i efficiently called him out on himself

he took what i said and took it to a whole other level

i said do something to bond with your son. Now i meant this as a way for him to show his son how to research a project, how to gather materials, and to teach his son how all of it comes together to show off something he can be proud of that him and his dad did together.

how did germs decipher that?

"thats gay"

cant make this shit up

took longer than i thought it would, but we finally got the "im tired of talking about this" post

Anybody hear any of the albums that dropped today? Jeezy, Em, N.e.r.d and a couple others dropped today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back