Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not ordinary, when I’m well slept i look at shit like a mature, reasonable and loving adult. When i lack sleep, I’m a selfish, arrogant, misogynistic, asshole.

It’s what it is
lol, i love how dude just explains major shit with the most off handed excuse..

yea, i was depressed, contemplating where i stood in my marriage, and even predicting divorce, all cuz i was sleepy

It's for my brother and he's the most stand up man you'll ever meet.

But he got caught up in his friends mess, smh.

We had to drop his lawyer today and now we're looking for another. Cause his lawyer was a drunk that got yelled at by the judge last time we were here.

Fuckin courts picked up the case even though the person pressing charges hasn't showed up once.

Smh...ladies & gentlemen let's give a round of applause to our justice system

another fallacy created by you

this is you practically EVERYDAY here, unless....you know...you not like this irl and you putting on for an audience

That’s...look at it like this. Me online is me unfiltered because the consequences of me being unfiltered don’t exist in the same capacity as they do in life offline.

Like Tyler the Creator said, what is cyber bulling? You can just log off, but u can’t just log off in life. So like I said before, im being be. Offline I’m me filtered because I’m being thoughtful.

Me with a lack of sleep offlinr isn’t being thoughtful cause I lack the mental energy to put on the filter. People near and dear to me know me as unfiltered Germs. I have a reputation, that im not proud of because young Germs was unfiltered Germs.

I hurt a lot of people and did a lot of shit that when you get older and understand how ur actions affect others. You gain more empathy, and instead of saying fuck you, eat a dick. You try to have a conversation about why you feel like that. Instead of just burning a bridge and doing some spiteful shit.

I was talking to my lil cuz on day and speaking about a story i told on the IC about this chick. I thought it was a funny story about me being a young fuck nigga not giving a fuck about hoes feelings.

They hit me wit, “you know that girl was in love wit u, u were her first love. First guy that made her feel special. You really hurt her”

I was like
E1AE7D1B-95F9-4C6E-A567-1BB4D5CF69C1.gif
Oh shit, that explains a lot. I literally never even considered that. I felt like shit when it hit me that that shit was true.

Ion know bruh, ion even find video games and cartoons entertaining anymore. It’s like there’s an old nigga spirit in me all of a sudden and he’s dropping life Gems on young Germs and I got all this internal conflict

:cry:Shits wild b

I’m me filtered because I’m being thoughtful.

Me with a lack of sleep offlinr isn’t being thoughtful cause I lack the mental energy to put on the filter. People near and dear to me know me as unfiltered Germs. I have a reputation, that im not proud of because young Germs was unfiltered Germs.
:cont:

I said

You have a pattern of behavior. You don't like to speak your mind, cuz you don't like the negative reactions you get. So you've trained yourself to keep certain opinions you deem as truths to your self. Which makes you feel irritated with folk who you feel can't face your truth.

When the truth is you can't face the conflict of speaking your mind.

and this is clearly what you're avoiding

I’m lazy and don’t feel like dealing wit my action

That’s...look at it like this. Me online is me unfiltered because the consequences of me being unfiltered don’t exist in the same capacity as they do in life offline.

Like Tyler the Creator said, what is cyber bulling? You can just log off, but u can’t just log off in life. So like I said before, im being be. Offline I’m me filtered because I’m being thoughtful.

I hurt a lot of people and did a lot of shit that when you get older and understand how ur actions affect others. You gain more empathy, and instead of saying fuck you, eat a dick. You try to have a conversation about why you feel like that. Instead of just burning a bridge and doing some spiteful shit.

I was talking to my lil cuz on day and speaking about a story i told on the IC about this chick. I thought it was a funny story about me being a young fuck nigga not giving a fuck about hoes feelings.

They hit me wit, “you know that girl was in love wit u, u were her first love. First guy that made her feel special. You really hurt her”

I was like
View attachment 15163
Oh shit, that explains a lot. I literally never even considered that. I felt like shit when it hit me that that shit was true.

Ion know bruh, ion even find video games and cartoons entertaining anymore. It’s like there’s an old nigga spirit in me all of a sudden and he’s dropping life Gems on young Germs and I got all this internal conflict

I think i've given you the impression that im one of the people who dont see through your shit

fam...you have no idea

you not special...EVERYBODY has their own cross to carry

the problem is, as i see it, you need to do a switch...you need to be just as forward in your real life vs how you are on the internet. You need to "have that same energy"

we all have our moments where we come here to vent and get a perspective. the difference b/t you and most of us is that, everybody else takes bits and pieces from everyone pov's and do whatever they want to do with it, but at the very least, they actually consider the shit. You, like clockwork, always end the convo with some "well i'on really care that much" or "i dont give a damn" but in reality, you do very much give a damn.

if there are issues in your marriage, tell them to your wife, she married to you, not us. She is gonna either be receptive or she gon think nothing is wrong. At that point, you have a decision to make. Either you gon stay or leave, but you tripping hard af right now brah

you just calling it lazy now...
which is of course another excuse...

but we'll stick with lazy

I was like
View attachment 15163

:dfbruh:

LMAO

FOH Germs

so now he lazy to face his issues head on?

lazy?

nigga this ain't trying to decide if you gon cut the grass when you get off from work

tf??

I think i've given you the impression that im one of the people who dont see through your shit

fam...you have no idea

you not special...EVERYBODY has their own cross to carry

the problem is, as i see it, you need to do a switch...you need to be just as forward in your real life vs how you are on the internet. You need to "have that same energy"

we all have our moments where we come here to vent and get a perspective. the difference b/t you and most of us is that, everybody else takes bits and pieces from everyone pov's and do whatever they want to do with it, but at the very least, they actually consider the shit. You, like clockwork, always end the convo with some "well i'on really care that much" or "i dont give a damn" but in reality, you do very much give a damn.

if there are issues in your marriage, tell them to your wife, she married to you, not us. She is gonna either be receptive or she gon think nothing is wrong. At that point, you have a decision to make. Either you gon stay or leave, but you tripping hard af right now brah
germs has trained himself to not speak his mind cuz he doesn't like the reactions he gets from it..

today he's calling it lazy..

last night it was some other shit... i tend to not keep up with the bullshit and excuses

View attachment 15166

On a good nights sleep I see ur point, last night tho i felt like u was calling me pussy..
oh i was.....

that was part of the point,...

so you got some of it last night, and the rest today...i'm impressed....

i said last night it would take you months to see my point...

maybe you are growing....

Shit really ain’t that serious fam...I get fatigued and it’s fuck everybody. But ion really feel like fuck everybody...but fuck everybody

I love everyone but i hate everyone..it ain’t that deep

imma get a divorce cuz i get grumpy when i'm sleepy.....but it ain't that deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back