Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
He on his Jerry from Rick and Morty shit.

He too scared of speaking his mind, cuz don't want to be the bad guy. Just like the shit with his mom's and his sister's...He doesn't speak what he feels cuz he don't want to bee the ass,

So he just gonna waste shorty time all 2018...

This shit would make a great sit com
I think that u think u understand more than u actually

I think ima end up getting a divorce before the end of next year. I’m just honestly not wit this shit no more fam.

Nothing extreme going on or nothin, just not feeling this shit no mo. Can een fake it like i been doing. Ion even have the mental energy to do that no mo
This dude has menopause

So you want her to come to come to terms with it as well...so it looks like it was a MUTUAL AGREEMENT...rather than a one sided thing?

Lol...smart...but what if she doesn't?

Bruh...yo pockets bout to get murdered.

You know who you dealing with tho. Is it going to be an amicable split?

Nothing to do wit that...just irritated me tonight to the point I’m like..fuck this shit

Like, i’ll Work all day and at any point in the day she can call me and ask me to get dinnner from somewhere. She’ll wait till 10 minutes before I gotta clock out and sit and traffic to call me and tell me to get the kids something to eat cause she ain’t cook
View attachment 15159 But u been home all day.

But like to day, I cleaned the kitchen and everything last night. I get up this morning am the kitchen is a fucking mess. But she ain’t going to work to day so I’m thinking she gone clean it

She call me at work and ask what type of controller to get my daughter from gamespot for Christmas. So she ain’t home, I get home an hour ago.

Kitchen a mess, nothing cooked, nothing in the fridge. I’m like fam..u didn’t go to work why the kitchen still a mess. She says she wasn’t home, I say if u wasn’t home and u been to the store. Why aren’t there any groceries.

View attachment 15160 She said she didn’t feel like going to the store..like fam

So I’m sitting here hungry and shit and she comes to me talking bout u hungry

I’m say nah I’m good, she says u mad cause I ain’t cook and clean the kitchen

I say yo ain’t like u ain’t have opportunities to do shit

View attachment 15161 She got the nerve to get mad and walk off

Like bruh..why am I still doing this?
Nigga! If any nigga in the world feel ya, I feel ya.

I'm just up the 95, if you need me to run interference, let me know

Thats the focus...best I can do is finesse that so I selfishly can be straight other than child support if we can split amicablly, that can be set amongst each other with a arbitrator

I think that u think u understand more than u actually
Naw, I understand truths about your character that makes you uncomfortable.

You want shit to be one way, but I see it the other way.

You have a pattern of behavior. You don't like to speak your mind, cuz you don't like the negative reactions you get. So you've trained yourself to keep certain opinions you deem as truths to your self. Which makes you feel irritated with folk who you feel can't face your truth.

When the truth is you can't face the conflict of speaking your mind.

So instead of telling your wife.......anything, You wait for her to figure it out through subtle clues hinting to a decision you already made....but didn't bother to share with her

But Du has a point. Maybe that's why he waiting on her to come to terms as well. He don't wanna be the bad guy. Cuz if he goes to her and tells her he's done...he's out...want a divorce...Guess who's gonna get all the sympathy from folks they know?

He on his Jerry from Rick and Morty shit.

He too scared of speaking his mind, cuz don't want to be the bad guy. Just like the shit with his mom's and his sister's...He doesn't speak what he feels cuz he don't want to bee the ass,

So he just gonna waste shorty time all 2018...

This shit would make a great sit com
lmao calling him a jerry hahaha im dead

But Du has a point. Maybe that's why he waiting on her to come to terms as well. He don't wanna be the bad guy. Cuz if he goes to her and tells her he's done...he's out...want a divorce...Guess who's gonna get all the sympathy from folks they know?
Du always has a point, lol

Naw, I understand truths about your character that makes you uncomfortable.

You want shit to be one way, but I see it the other way.

You have a pattern of behavior. You don't like to speak your mind, cuz you don't like the negative reactions you get. So you've trained yourself to keep certain opinions you deem as truths to your self. Which makes you feel irritated with folk who you feel can't face your truth.

When the truth is you can't face the conflict of speaking your mind.

So instead of telling your wife.......anything, You wait for her to figure it out through subtle clues hinting to a decision you already made....but didn't bother to share with her

Ion care about none of that shit u talking bout b, I ain’t tryna live in a studio scrapping by cause of a scorn woman. U might be emotional, so u think about feelings and shit

Ima a selfish nigga fam, ion care about none of that shit

Ion care about none of that shit u talking bout b, I ain’t tryna live in a studio scrapping by cause of a scorn woman. U might be emotional, so u think about feelings and shit

Keep telling yourself that champ.

Whatever it takes to push through

2f7.jpg

Take off the mask and stop the front b

Nothing to do wit that...just irritated me tonight to the point I’m like..fuck this shit

Like, i’ll Work all day and at any point in the day she can call me and ask me to get dinnner from somewhere. She’ll wait till 10 minutes before I gotta clock out and sit and traffic to call me and tell me to get the kids something to eat cause she ain’t cook
View attachment 15159 But u been home all day.

But like to day, I cleaned the kitchen and everything last night. I get up this morning am the kitchen is a fucking mess. But she ain’t going to work to day so I’m thinking she gone clean it

She call me at work and ask what type of controller to get my daughter from gamespot for Christmas. So she ain’t home, I get home an hour ago.

Kitchen a mess, nothing cooked, nothing in the fridge. I’m like fam..u didn’t go to work why the kitchen still a mess. She says she wasn’t home, I say if u wasn’t home and u been to the store. Why aren’t there any groceries.

View attachment 15160 She said she didn’t feel like going to the store..like fam

So I’m sitting here hungry and shit and she comes to me talking bout u hungry

I’m say nah I’m good, she says u mad cause I ain’t cook and clean the kitchen

I say yo ain’t like u ain’t have opportunities to do shit

View attachment 15161 She got the nerve to get mad and walk off

Like bruh..why am I still doing this?

Sooooo you divorcing her over a dirty kitchen, no groceries and no meal cooked in one day?

Lol, he gonna go full Al Bundy, Peter Griffin, homer Simpson, trying to drive his wife to a divorce....

And she'll never grant it to him cuz she knows it would make him happy

Like I said....perfect sit com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back