Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo you divorcing her over a dirty kitchen, no groceries and no meal cooked in one day?
Nah that’s just the past two days..she too up and down..u feel me

One day she clingy, following me around the house, saying why I’m not giving her attention and affection

The next day she talking to me like some regular nigga on the street, wilding out about dumb shit. So she come at me disrespectful..I hit her wit some facts and she catches feelings or cries

It’s like she take the fact that it’s very hard to hurt my feelings as she can just vent on me and I’m pose to just take it like a sucka, then I bark on her and she walk around for a week wit an attitude sparked from an argument she initiated

Im overall just growing tired of it all

In before germs send Goldie a pm asking him to delete his account, all his posts, and this whole conversation.

Germs seem like he stuck between a rock and a hard place.

He probably been knew he aint wanna keep the marriage going, but he already in too deep. And his wife probably know that too.

And he's said before he's the primary bresdwinner. She know the ball are in her court if yall ever split...she aint going no where.

Germs seem like he stuck between a rock and a hard place.

He probably been knew he aint wanna keep the marriage going, but he already in too deep. And his wife probably know that too.

And he's said before he's the primary bresdwinner. She know the ball are in her court if yall ever split...she aint going no where.
Nah bruh believe du’s theory that I don’t want our mutual friends to not like me anymore

I'd key the shit outta that bitch then toss him the keys an be like no thanks pops. How bout that child support you owe me tho..... That would be mom's hubby no.2 the one who abandoned us. Not the biodad.

I kinda did do this in real life... Fucker showed up wanting my details to set me up as an heir in his will. He refused a paternity test, so I told him to go fuck himself.

look at what this thread has become...the germs intervention hour

smh at this shit

What you do, we know you guilty
It's for my brother and he's the most stand up man you'll ever meet.

But he got caught up in his friends mess, smh.

We had to drop his lawyer today and now we're looking for another. Cause his lawyer was a drunk that got yelled at by the judge last time we were here.

Fuckin courts picked up the case even though the person pressing charges hasn't showed up once.

you not good brah

its ok

you need to speak with someone

the shit you be talking about, sleep deprived or not, aint ordinary.

I’m not ordinary, when I’m well slept i look at shit like a mature, reasonable and loving adult. When i lack sleep, I’m a selfish, arrogant, misogynistic, asshole.

It’s what it is

I’m not ordinary, when I’m well slept i look at shit like a mature, reasonable and loving adult. When i lack sleep, I’m a selfish, arrogant, misogynistic, asshole.

It’s what it is
another fallacy created by you

this is you practically EVERYDAY here, unless....you know...you not like this irl and you putting on for an audience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back