Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

unbelievable_5th_element_zps1ciardks.gif

I think ima end up getting a divorce before the end of next year. I’m just honestly not wit this shit no more fam.

Nothing extreme going on or nothin, just not feeling this shit no mo. Can een fake it like i been doing. Ion even have the mental energy to do that no mo

I think ima end up getting a divorce before the end of next year. I’m just honestly not wit this shit no more fam.

Nothing extreme going on or nothin, just not feeling this shit no mo. Can een fake it like i been doing. Ion even have the mental energy to do that no mo
but I thought you said its deeper than rap, while your complaining aint?

This nigga got chose by @Meeks and is feeling himself

I see you playa.

Bet he been given his wife the stank eye since it was announced

Because she loves me, and I treat her with love. Don't get it twisted, just cause I'm an emotionally flawed asshole. Doesn't mean I'm a bad person or don't treat her like a queen. I'm just a piece of shit, the world ain't perfect b.

It's like the Chinese Proverb, sometimes it's the outstanding flaw that makes it more beautiful than perfection
By the way, I'm the same way wit my family and friends. They know I'm an asshole but they know I'm the type of person that would give u my last if it came to that. I have a great heart for the people I care about.

And if u don't believe me, ask Du..he's my friend on Facebook and he can vouch
10 years b, it's deeper than rap. Deeper than y'all can understand. I was just sharing wit y'all, damn.

aight b

I see you playa.

Yo like Richie in Harlem nights

"Yea, put your momma on. Look it,,I ain't coming home no more, take it easy"

I don’t remember that conversation so i ain’t gonna really hang on what is said in the past

Easier process if she come to terms wit it too, and I feel like she might this coming year

So you want her to come to come to terms with it as well...so it looks like it was a MUTUAL AGREEMENT...rather than a one sided thing?

Lol...smart...but what if she doesn't?

I see you playa.

Nothing to do wit that...just irritated me tonight to the point I’m like..fuck this shit

Like, i’ll Work all day and at any point in the day she can call me and ask me to get dinnner from somewhere. She’ll wait till 10 minutes before I gotta clock out and sit and traffic to call me and tell me to get the kids something to eat cause she ain’t cook
879603D6-FD03-4DD0-83C8-D777B4967629.png But u been home all day.

But like to day, I cleaned the kitchen and everything last night. I get up this morning am the kitchen is a fucking mess. But she ain’t going to work to day so I’m thinking she gone clean it

She call me at work and ask what type of controller to get my daughter from gamespot for Christmas. So she ain’t home, I get home an hour ago.

Kitchen a mess, nothing cooked, nothing in the fridge. I’m like fam..u didn’t go to work why the kitchen still a mess. She says she wasn’t home, I say if u wasn’t home and u been to the store. Why aren’t there any groceries.

343BAB2F-81A6-4BD0-8491-0D4EC45B18FF.png She said she didn’t feel like going to the store..like fam

So I’m sitting here hungry and shit and she comes to me talking bout u hungry

I’m say nah I’m good, she says u mad cause I ain’t cook and clean the kitchen

I say yo ain’t like u ain’t have opportunities to do shit

7932B384-96C0-4E1A-A371-8A2CA53C04E3.png She got the nerve to get mad and walk off

Like bruh..why am I still doing this?

So you want her to come to come to terms with it as well...so it looks like it was a MUTUAL AGREEMENT...rather than a one sided thing?

Lol...smart...but what if she doesn't?
He on his Jerry from Rick and Morty shit.

He too scared of speaking his mind, cuz don't want to be the bad guy. Just like the shit with his mom's and his sister's...He doesn't speak what he feels cuz he don't want to bee the ass,

So he just gonna waste shorty time all 2018...

This shit would make a great sit com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back