Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
decent? Ur not really selling it b lol

I don't know if you ever saw it, but The Messengers was aa good show that came on the CW that thry cancelled. I don't think it should have been because it had potential. It just came on Fridays and I think they hurt viewership. One season.

decent? Ur not really selling it b lol
Cause it takes a while to actually care about the main character. It’s animation but homie consistently ruins his life by making selfish decisions. You pick up how dysfunctional he is in the first season.

The second season you see he starts to become conflicted wit it. But he ruins it more by the end.

The third season he looks for meaning in his life but ruins it more

The forth season kinda goes in depth with why he is the way he is. And it kinda shows u he ain’t all bad

Anybody hear any of the albums that dropped today? Jeezy, Em, N.e.r.d and a couple others dropped today
I heard a couple of the em tracks eh it's iight the radio will probably gravitate towards that Alicia Keys track. I like the joint with Phresher though ignant as hell lol. Still need to get on Jeezy and Nerd though

Cause it takes a while to actually care about the main character. It’s animation but homie consistently ruins his life by making selfish decisions. You pick up how dysfunctional he is in the first season.

The second season you see he starts to become conflicted wit it. But he ruins it more by the end.

The third season he looks for meaning in his life but ruins it more

The forth season kinda goes in depth with why he is the way he is. And it kinda shows u he ain’t all bad
this shit sounds like a wednesday in the life of germs

how tf are you so aware about other people's mishaps but totally aloof to your own??

I decided I got to many kids to try to start a relationship again

I'm a keep fucking my exes and any new chicks that just want some casual

I feel you @Germs

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Aye Goldie, binge watch "seven deadly sins" the anime series on Netflix.

It's Netflix exclusive, but crazy good..i just finished today

Yea.. im prolly the biggest anti- cartoon/anime nigga on earth but i might check it out lol

Damn i just thought of an anime idea sort of. The Last Dragon anime but like showing the Rise of Sho Nuff and how he became Shogun of Harlem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back