Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...i may have stumbled across the most disturbing movie I have ever heard of....

Yesterday I mentioned watching The Hills Have Eyes...so I was looking at some comments/reviews of the movie. People had mixed reviews and one lady said something about it being too gruesome and that the rape scene made her sick.

So another person comments below her and says "That was nothing. If you think that was bad, you should see Baise-Moi."

So my curiosity for the best of me...i wish it hadn't....smh

It was some sick French film. I couldn't finish the movie man. It got to the rape scene and i had to turn it off. And for those of you that look out of curiosity like I did...i apologize in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen that movie wit the wife, an award for what? Movie was borderline trash, mad predicable and shorty was weak comic relief.

She like a female version of bell
Bellamy from the 90’s. Only black people gone get why she’s considered funny.

Fuck them awards anyway. Like she said they made money and shorty got a platform to showcase herself. I give her about 1 special and 2 movies fore people start acting towards her like they act wit Kevin Hart with both his stand ups and movies.
it's so easy to shit on an industry you were training your entire life to be a part of...

it's so easy to dismiss some shit when you never aspired to be great at shit..

to do something at the top level i a field takes a lotta hard work..

jada been training since her teens to be an actress, shes done tons of roles, from horror, to comedy, to sitcoms, to tv shows, to drama, action...all of it...

that's her life.. se works hard as fuck for it....

and yes.... i get everybody points about stop putting stock into that shit... however... she worked her whole life for that sht...she feels she deserves her accalades aswell as her peers who put in the same work..

the shit is fucking disrespectful.......

if your job give out honors based on performance and feedback, and you are leading in both categories all year long, yet never get the rewards for your labor...

sure it's easy for someone who ain't put the work u put in to say "naw bruh, don't let them fools validate you"

fuck that.. gimme what i worked hard for, gimme what i'm owed...i shouldn't just be happy cuz i tried... if shorty had the top movie of the summer, and yall won't even review it... that shit NEEDS to be called out.....

especially in a climate where cac's jump through hoops when they accused of some fuck shit they had no business doing in the first place

they just moved me into another office on campus.

i gotta window now, but it's cold as shit in here

25013052_809956315875127_1229574455953457152_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back