Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's so easy to shit on an industry you were training your entire life to be a part of...

it's so easy to dismiss some shit when you never aspired to be great at shit..

to do something at the top level i a field takes a lotta hard work..

jada been training since her teens to be an actress, shes done tons of roles, from horror, to comedy, to sitcoms, to tv shows, to drama, action...all of it...

that's her life.. se works hard as fuck for it....

and yes.... i get everybody points about stop putting stock into that shit... however... she worked her whole life for that sht...she feels she deserves her accalades aswell as her peers who put in the same work..

the shit is fucking disrespectful.......

if your job give out honors based on performance and feedback, and you are leading in both categories all year long, yet never get the rewards for your labor...

sure it's easy for someone who ain't put the work u put in to say "naw bruh, don't let them fools validate you"

fuck that.. gimme what i worked hard for, gimme what i'm owed...i shouldn't just be happy cuz i tried... if shorty had the top movie of the summer, and yall won't even review it... that shit NEEDS to be called out.....

especially in a climate where cac's jump through hoops when they accused of some fuck shit they had no business doing in the first place
U too pressed for accolades, there’s platinum selling rappers that been broke. Tech9 never went platinum and he rich.

For ur hard work, which would u rather b if u had to choose?

U too pressed for accolades, there’s platinum selling rappers that been broke. Tech9 never went platinum and he rich.

Their artist and sensitive about they shit.

How can they be too pressed about the accolades?

and they constantly mention it and bring it up...

no one who knows how great they are at something is totally cool with never being acknowledged as such......

it's simple human nature.

people want their titles, their names pronounced correctly, their MONEY EARNED, and anything else they feel they're entitled to from their hard work....they want it

people want what they're owed.....and they wanna see people who they care about get what they're owed too....

yall gotta stop pretending yall ego too big for simple shit, cuz just by making a point that you confidently stand behind..you doing the same shit.....

you want your point to be recognized and acknowledged as some impactful shit.....

cuz if someone disagrees, you are motivated by something to respond again...

you're motivated by that need to be recognized....

we all have it...the shit is nature...

and they constantly mention it and bring it up...

no one who knows how great they are at something is totally cool with never being acknowledged as such......

it's simple human nature.

people want their titles, their names pronounced correctly, their MONEY EARNED, and anything else they feel they're entitled to from their hard work....they want it

people want what they're owed.....and they wanna see people who they care about get what they're owed too....

yall gotta stop pretending yall ego too big for simple shit, cuz just by making a point that you confidently stand behind..you doing the same shit.....

you want your point to be recognized and acknowledged as some impactful shit.....

cuz if someone disagrees, you are motivated by something to respond again...

you're motivated by that need to be recognized....

we all have it...the shit is nature...
There’s a diffence between wanting to be recognized for ur work and feeling so validated and beholden by the recognition that without u it u don’t feel whole.

I can post some shit, no one can comment or hit a reaction. And it don’t mean shit to me. I’ll post shit I find funny and no one react or hit lol. And I keep it moving, ion go...that’s bullshit why y’all didn’t laugh. Y’all didn’t react cause y’all ain’t care, shit ain’t that serious.

That don’t stop me from thinking I’m humorous. That’s whats so funny about lurk, I’m sure he think he’s humorous otherwise he’d fall back and tell no jokes at all.

He appreciate when u hit lol, but if u don’t. It ain’t the end of the world. I came here to tell a joke, I told a joke. Fuck it

Their artist and sensitive about they shit.

How can they be too pressed about the accolades?
The real accolades is the people u sought to reach with what u did. Showed they liked it by paying to watch it. Which lines ur pockets, u lettin some mufuckas in suits who don’t have the same sensibilities as the audience u sought to reach. Let u feel inferior about ur impact?

Man fuck them

The real accolades is the people u sought to reach with what u did. Showed they liked it by paying to watch it. Which lines ur pockets, u lettin some mufuckas in suits who don’t have the same sensibilities as the audience u sought to reach. Let u feel inferior about ur impact?

Man fuck them
That’s one measurement b

Ppl also like being recognized by their peers

Woke up and saw 30+ new replies. Thought some shyr went down like Kandy & Azlyn beefin again and reciepts were dropped...no.

Just Chi late azzz all hell giving out reactions on the dating game thread. Lol.

There’s a diffence between wanting to be recognized for ur work and feeling so validated and beholden by the recognition that without u it u don’t feel whole.

I can post some shit, no one can comment or hit a reaction. And it don’t mean shit to me. I’ll post shit I find funny and no one react or hit lol. And I keep it moving, ion go...that’s bullshit why y’all didn’t laugh. Y’all didn’t react cause y’all ain’t care, shit ain’t that serious.

That don’t stop me from thinking I’m humorous. That’s whats so funny about lurk, I’m sure he think he’s humorous otherwise he’d fall back and tell no jokes at all.

He appreciate when u hit lol, but if u don’t. It ain’t the end of the world. I came here to tell a joke, I told a joke. Fuck it
if you didn't care you wouldn't mention it bruh.....

it's the exact same shit...

you constantly constantly make threads about being misunderstood... or something going other than your intentions...

it's like the topic of almost every thread you make or rant you go on...

you are constantly putting shit out there to see if somebody...anybody... understands and sees where you coming from...

if you really didn't care... you wouldn't post shit at all... u'd just lurk..

ur active because you like the interaction........you like talking to people who get you or semi get you......

you get in where you fit in.....

i'm sure you'll get what i'm talking about two months from now....... but whatever fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back