Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I done accidentally gave a bunch of folks wacks b/c my big fingers hit the wrong reaction

if you didn't care you wouldn't mention it bruh.....

it's the exact same shit...

you constantly constantly make threads about being misunderstood... or something going other than your intentions...

it's like the topic of almost every thread you make or rant you go on...

you are constantly putting shit out there to see if somebody...anybody... understands and sees where you coming from...

if you really didn't care... you wouldn't post shit at all... u'd just lurk..

ur active because you like the interaction........you like talking to people who get you or semi get you......

you get in where you fit in.....

i'm sure you'll get what i'm talking about two months from now....... but whatever fam
What happens two months from now?

20687075_304180666717423_6217682570822287360_n.jpg

You can tell by his face dat mango sweet!

@BNE , I just had to talk to Mrs. Dread her brother just sent pictures from Mermaid Pool in Trinidad. She never tell I about this place and never suggested we go there. She said it is too far from San Juan. Have you heard of it or ever been? Google it if you don’t know about it because it looks beautiful.

Know what I realized today? And it’s kinda sad..had our Christmas party early this year at work.

Played cornhole..some white people game that they organized. Anyway, shorty i work wit thick asssssssss fuck b. But we been friends the whole time I worked here.

Anyway, she on the opposing team and grab my bean bag by accident. I asked for it from her and she handed it to me..our hands touched

And u know what I realized. Outside of female members of my family. I ain’t touched another woman in maybe 6 to 7 years

F89D74A0-03DC-41A2-B787-AA159B448DE2.png

Her hands were mad warm and smooth

Am I wrong for not wanting him to come with me to the Jeezy concert? He’s not a fan so he’s not gonna be fun like the other ppl there who are fans like me. I’m buying my ticket and when he ask again Ima say I already brought mines lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back