Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why I can see how women can have body self esteem issues due to things like Instagram is the same reason I think all women are totally out, or secretly lesbians and men are either born gay or they ain’t.

Peep women..

Looking at this woman whose body is angled and dressed in a way where her shape looks damn near perfect. And a woman just sitting there admiring this woman’s body
F63039FD-5CBF-4665-8DFD-FE9BBB5B2A7D.png She wants evvvvvery inch of this succulent woman’s body to be emulated on her frame.

Now...

C72FB232-E62A-4CC1-B29F-F6ED2AF0B7FA.png

As a man I’ve looked at a muscle bound man, a body that’s sculpted better than mine. You know the first thing that comes to mind?

28D4AC88-9682-40BD-832C-EE367C130512.png Yea, but I bet that nigga gay

The reason why I can see how women can have body self esteem issues due to things like Instagram is the same reason I think all women are totally out, or secretly lesbians and men are either born gay or they ain’t.

Peep women..

Looking at this woman whose body is angled and dressed in a way where her shape looks damn near perfect. And a woman just sitting there admiring this woman’s body
View attachment 15090 She wants evvvvvery inch of this succulent woman’s body to be emulated on her frame.

Now...

View attachment 15091

As a man I’ve looked at a muscle bound man, a body that’s sculpted better than mine. You know the first thing that comes to mind?

View attachment 15092 Yea, but I bet that nigga gay

It's all an illusion

Ethereum $652

Litcoin $303

Bit - $17k

Better take out them savings and put yo money into Litcoin. Dayum app taking a while to verify and shit.

Gotta go to the plug and just pay that fee.

@Sion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back