Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate these lil niggas

25009905_176187836301114_2255147160871895040_n.jpg

...whoever made this needs to be curb stomped

Here we go again

Seen that movie wit the wife, an award for what? Movie was borderline trash, mad predicable and shorty was weak comic relief.

She like a female version of bell
Bellamy from the 90’s. Only black people gone get why she’s considered funny.

Fuck them awards anyway. Like she said they made money and shorty got a platform to showcase herself. I give her about 1 special and 2 movies fore people start acting towards her like they act wit Kevin Hart with both his stand ups and movies.

So yo, someone comes to me asking advice for some shit they are about to do. I give them my honest advice. They go “I know I shouldn’t have come to you cause u be negative about shit”.

I’m like fam...it ain’t that I’m negative I’m a realist and i look at shit realistically. You look at shit idealistically. So while u do what u say u gone do. All the shit I said still might happen.

But because u view the shit from an idealistic standpoint. Even tho that shit might be happening, you won’t even notice cause u only see what you wanna see. Regardless of what the outcome of shit is, you only see ur ideal hopes for what’s happening.

So in reality, cause I’m realistic and see it from all viewpoints. Even things that aren’t my own idealistic hopes. I see all that and still do it, I in reality. I have to be twice as positive as you to move on with it.

So ur saying given the same incite I have, you wouldn’t want to move forward? Well that means in reality..I’m more positive than u

They hung up on me

3BFE05FA-BD5B-48A4-B2B2-88EB740523A0.gif

You should try Seitan instead Of soy. I find the texture and taste to be better in some different dishes
I literally just got back from the store and got some different burger and they be seitan. I’ll let you know what I think won’t be tonight tho cause tonight be taco night

So yo, someone comes to me asking advice for some shit they are about to do. I give them my honest advice. They go “I know I shouldn’t have come to you cause u be negative about shit”.

I’m like fam...it ain’t that I’m negative I’m a realist and i look at shit realistically. You look at shit idealistically. So while u do what u say u gone do. All the shit I said still might happen.

But because u view the shit from an idealistic standpoint. Even tho that shit might be happening, you won’t even notice cause u only see what you wanna see. Regardless of what the outcome of shit is, you only see ur ideal hopes for what’s happening.

So in reality, cause I’m realistic and see it from all viewpoints. Even things that aren’t my own idealistic hopes. I see all that and still do it, I in reality. I have to be twice as positive as you to move on with it.

So ur saying given the same incite I have, you wouldn’t want to move forward? Well that means in reality..I’m more positive than u

They hung up on me

View attachment 15086

Lol...I'm that same way too. I look at things big picture wise. Not that narrow view perception like others do.

Folks rather you tell them what they want to hear...rather than what they NEED to hear. My ex hated that. B/c she wanted a cosigner wit whatever question she had about someone, even tho she was wrong. Some folks seriously want a "yes man"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back