Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to be that guy but both movies were meh af. Again, dope premises, terrible execution

Lucy was def better than Limitless; matter fact, I didn't even finish Limitless. Shorty took the pill in the park and I cut that shit off

I hate to be that guy but both movies were meh af. Again, dope premises, terrible execution

Lucy was def better than Limitless; matter fact, I didn't even finish Limitless. Shorty took the pill in the park and I cut that shit off
They were both good. I liked limitless better.

After this whole Keaton/bullying topic and all the comments being made, I decided to watch The Hills Have Eyes...

Some of yall are the worst kind of people lol

After this whole Keegan/bullying topic and all the comments being made, I decided to watch The Hills Have Eyes...

Some of yall are the worst kind of people lol

lmao all those people gave their hard earned money to keaton jones just so his momma could stunt in a diamond encrusted maga hat.

THE PEOPLES CHAMP
200.gif

lmao all those people gave their hard earned money to keaton jones just so his momma could stunt in a diamond encrusted maga hat.

How much you gave Racey? Lol

Seen that Peyton Manning sounding motherfucka on Good Morning America or whatever today being coddled. The mom said she was only in 2 pics Lmaooo like bia bia, like that shit matters smh.

Just got called a country bumpkin. Woman said I have got to be the countriest(prolly ain’t a word) speaking woman she’s ever met and her family is from the backwoods.

I told her thank you and she just laughed. She asked me where I was from and I said I’m from here. Then she mocked how I said here. I say it like everybody else though.

Ok just because. 1 seems to be a hook and the other seems to be the actual base of the song. There is a big difference. Your not comparing lyrics to lyrics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back