Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be sorry, be careful
Word, I feel u

I just get lit so often, ya mean like, a nigga gotta be that..u feel me du..of course u do... lol, but yo

I’m apologize for this shit in the AM so we good money. When I think about all the shit I done and been in . Drunk texting on the web is some...but yo, if we really gone be real..I’d probably taste a few of these chickS, like they legit worth the tongue action, like on some real shit

But at the same time..this ain’t cool

I say like a lot
Talk that shit Germs
Nab this ain’t cool no matter how funny in think it is right now. I dropped and broke my favorite mug. But yo, who’s inbox u think i should hop it. U think she would recive the Germ

Yooo receive the germ...I’m stupid as shit

But yo

Azlyn really tho..I respect the hell outta u..like, I understand u plight fam..I really do. Like not even on some butter u up tight shit, cause really I ain’t seen no full body shot of u so I’m assuming u bad..like, I forgot my actual point

But I empathize wit u..what it taste like tho..like for real. What u been told it taste like..let’s get real

Uhm I did say you was a complete gentlemen earlier... Lawd lmao

I say like a lot

Nab this ain’t cool no matter how funny in think it is right now. I dropped and broke my favorite mug. But yo, who’s inbox u think i should hop it. U think she would recive the Germ

Yooo receive the germ...I’m stupid as shit

But yo
On the real? Rem feeling you b

I noticed she always hitting you with positive reactions

On the real? Rem feeling you b

I noticed she always hitting you with positive reactions
Rem into niggaz that think on some surface shit..not that they dumb but..they think where u know the nigga thinkin.

Rem ain’t into niggaz that ain’t...but yo, I never seen a full body rem pic, so I can’t quite gauge the taste..I feel like she’d taste normal

Rem into niggaz that think on some surface shit..not that they dumb but..they think where u know the nigga thinkin.

Rem ain’t into niggaz that ain’t...but yo, I never seen a full body rem pic, so I can’t quite gauge the taste..I feel like she’d taste normal
Hmmm I didn’t see it that way.......

Jazzy bruh. That’s ya best bet

I’d really like to know why they don’t think you should be let into the xrated section

Did they ever tell you?
Ion actually think there’s anything in there that’s.ya man like..damn I’m so happy I got access

Tho that’s not saying the women here ain’t that, I just think that..why give up the good shit for free, ya mean..like women never gone give u the good good unless they really feel u worth it, but I get that, so I ain’t mad

I’d suck on a few of em tho, I wonder who got the biggest clit...like I legit wonder that in regular discussion..lol

I don’t think people showing their clits in there but I’m no longer in there anymore so I wouldn’t know.

I mean how many different types of cleavage pics can I post...

They’re like grapefruits it’s not like I can make them look any different than the first pic. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back